Apply for up to $1,000 in a few minutes – even if you have bad credit.
If you have less than perfect credit and find yourself in a financial emergency, you might be looking for an alternative to traditional bank loans. A payday loan, or cash advance, could get you through this rough patch, but understanding how these types of loans work is important. This review will give you the info you need to move forward.
A good place to start when looking for a payday loan is a lender-matching service. Instead of scouring the internet for a lender that will approve you and offers the best terms, let Personal Money Store do the leg work for you. Personal Money Store isn’t a direct lender, but instead works with a large network of lenders to match you with a suitable loan.
How do Personal Money Store payday loans compare with other loans?
The details of your specific loan will vary from lender to lender, but you can generally expect the following:
- Max. Loan Amount: $1,000
- Loan Term: Varies, usually 2-4 weeks
- Turnaround Time: Instant decision
- APR: Varies starting from 547.5%
What can I apply for at Personal Money Store?
Personal Money Store offers payday loans, which require you to repay the loan in its entirety on your next payday, but it gives you other options as well.
- Installment Loans. You can borrow up to $5,000 through an installment loan, and, unlike payday loans, the loan is not due in full on your next payday. Instead, you can make installment payments from six months to a year. You can apply for this loan even if you have a poor credit history or have entered into bankruptcy at some stage. Applying is simple and quick, and approved funds transfer to your bank account directly, usually the next business day.
- Personal Loans. Apply for up to $35,000 with a personal loan and put up no collateral. Personal loans up to $5,000 will get an instant decision, while loans above this amount will take longer. You can even apply and be approved for a personal loan with poor credit; however, you will receive a higher interest rate.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Why should I consider the services of Personal Money Store?
- Multiple lenders. When you apply for a payday loan through Personal Money Store you get the benefit of finding a loan that suits your specific needs owing to its large network of lenders.
- Apply if you have bad credit. Most mainstream banks and lenders don’t provide loans to individuals who have a bad credit history, but with Personal Money Store, individuals with less-than-perfect credit ratings can still look forward to getting loans as long as they have the ability to make the required repayments.
- No collateral. These payday loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to worry about providing any form of collateral.
- Quick process. It takes under 10 minutes to complete the application, and once you submit your application you can expect an answer within the following 10 minutes. Once approved, the money is transferred into your bank account, sometimes as soon as the next day. The actual time this takes depends on factors like the lender and who you bank with.
- No faxing required. When you deal with Personal Money Store to get a payday loan, you don’t have to fax any documents.
How much will a payday loan cost?
You will learn the details of what you’ll end up paying in the form of fees and charges in the loan’s offer document, which you should review carefully. For a typical payday loan from Personal Money Store you can expect to pay a fee of $15 to $30 per $100 borrowed, depending on local and state laws..
Are these payday loans safe?
Personal Money Store deals with trustworthy and reputable direct lenders, so you can be sure that all the information you provide is secure. Personal Money Store is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), and it abides by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure its customers remain well informed at all times.
More information about the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA)
How do I apply?
Simply fill out the online application at Personal Money Store. Before you do, establish that you meet certain requirements.
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You have an operational checking or savings account
In order to complete the application successfully you have to provide a variety of information, such as:
- Personal details like your complete name, date of birth and Social Security number
- Your residential address, email address and phone number
- Your employment status (employed or unemployed, receiving benefits)
- Mode of receiving your pay (direct deposit or paper check), payment frequency and average gross amount
Frequently asked questions
How long does approval of my application take?
Since Personal Money Store relies on an online loan approval system you can expect an answer in as little as two to three minutes.
Is applying online safe?
Personal Money Store uses 128-bit SSL encryption to keep all transmission of data secure. This is an industry standard when it comes to encrypting secure information like bank details, Social Security numbers, etc.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on the lender.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Most lenders that are part of Personal Money Store’s network require applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts, where they can transfer funds electronically.