Apply for up to $1,000 in a few minutes, even if you have bad credit.
If you have less-than-perfect credit and find yourself in a financial emergency, you might be looking for an alternative to traditional bank loans.
A good place to start when looking for a short-term loan is a lender-connection service. Instead of scouring the internet for a lender that will approve you and offers the best terms, let Personal Money Store do the leg work for you.
Personal Money Store isn’t a direct lender, but instead works with a large network of lenders to connect you with a suitable loan.
Read our review to find out more before you apply.
The details of your specific loan will vary from lender to lender, but you can generally expect the following:
- Max. Loan Amount: $1,000
- Loan Term: Varies, usually 2 to 4 weeks
- Turnaround Time: Instant connection with a lender
- APR: Varies, starting from
How do Personal Money Store payday loans compare with other loans?
What can I apply for at Personal Money Store?
Personal Money Store offers different types of loans depending on your financial needs.
- Payday Loans. Personal Money Store offers up to $1,000 as a payday loan, which is usually due by your next pay check.
- Installment Loans. You can borrow up to $5,000 through an installment loan, and unlike payday loans, the loan is not due in full on your next payday.
- Personal Loans. Apply for up to $35,000 with a personal loan with no collateral. Personal loans up to $5,000 will get an instant decision, while loans above this amount will take longer. You can even apply and be approved for a personal loan with poor credit.
- Cash Advance Loans. You can take out a cash advance loan on your paycheck through a Personal Money Store lender, usually between $100 and $1,000.
Why should I consider Personal Money Store?
- Multiple lenders. When you apply for a payday loan through Personal Money Store, you get the benefit of finding a loan that suits your specific needs because of their large network of lenders working to help you get the funding you need.
- Bad credit is OK. Most mainstream banks and lenders don’t provide loans to individuals who have a bad credit history, but with Personal Money Store, individuals with less-than-perfect credit ratings can still qualify for a loan as long as they have the ability to make the required repayments.
- No collateral. These payday loans are unsecured so you don’t have to worry about providing any form of collateral.
- Quick process. It takes under 10 minutes to apply, and once you submit your application you can expect a quick answer. Once approved, the money is transferred into your bank account, sometimes as soon as the next day.
- No faxing required. When you deal with Personal Money Store to get a payday loan, you don’t have to fax any documents.
How much will Personal Money Store cost?
Like all loan-connection services, Personal Money Store won’t charge you to connect you with a lender. After you apply, you’ll learn the details of your loan, including how much you’ll end up paying in the form of fees and charges after.
For a typical payday loan from Personal Money Store, you can expect to pay a fee of $15 to $30 per $100 borrowed, depending on local and state laws.
Always remember to budget for a payday or installment loan. If you aren’t sure if you’ll be able to repay the loan on schedule, don’t take it out. Lenders often charge extra fees and interest for late or missing payments, and this can send you into a spiral of bad debt.
Are these payday loans safe?
Personal Money Store deals with trustworthy and reputable direct lenders so you can be sure that all the information you provide is secure. Personal Money Store is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), and it abides by a code of conduct and list of best practices to make sure its customers remain well informed at all times.
How do I apply?
Before you do fill out the application on the Personal Money Store website, make sure you meet certain requirements.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have an operational checking or savings account
- Have an income of over $1,000 a month
- Personal details like your complete name, date of birth and Social Security number
- Your residential address, email address and phone number
- Details about your employment and current financial situation