Apply for up to in a few minutes – even if you have bad credit.
Personal Money Store operates out of Spokane in Washington State. Personal Money Store isn’t a lender, but rather works with a large network of lenders to help you find you a suitable loan. Personal Money Store uses an online lender matching service to connect borrowers with direct lenders, and upon approval of your loan, you can expect funds to transfer directly into your account.
Personal Money Store encourages responsible borrowing and understands that individuals with less-than-perfect credit history might also need quick access to funds. Products available are payday loans, installment loans, and personal loans.
- Min. Loan Amount: Not specified
- Max. Loan Amount: $1000
- Loan Term: Varies, depends on the lender
- Turnaround Time: Instant decision
- APR: Varies from 547.5% to 999.45%
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How do Personal Money Store Payday Loans compare?
What can you apply for at Personal Money Store?
Personal Money Store offers Payday Loans that you can look forward to repaying in its entirety on your next payday, but it gives you other options as well.
- Installment Loans. You can borrow up to through an Installment Loan, and through such a loan you can schedule out payments over a pre-agreed time period. This can range from six months to a year. You can apply for this loan if you suffer from poor credit history or have a entered into bankruptcy at some stage. Applying is simple and quick, and approved funds transfer in your bank account directly.
- Personal Loans. If you wish to borrow more than $1,000 you should take a look at the Personal Loan options put forth by Personal Money Store. Depending on how much money you require, you can consider applying for between $100 to $1,500, or $1,500 to $2,500, or even $2,500 to $25,000. These find mention separately because in each category you’d be dealing with a different lender.
Why should you borrow from the Personal Money Store?
Payday or cash advance loans that you can get through Personal Money Store require your attention because of the following factors:
- Multiple lenders. When you apply for a Payday Loan through Personal Money Store you get the benefit of finding a loan that suits your specific needs owing to its large network of lenders.
- Apply if you have bad credit. Most mainstream banks and lenders don’t provide loans to individuals who have bad credit history, but with the Personal Money Store, individuals with less-than-perfect credit ratings can still look forward to getting loans as long as they have the ability to make the required repayments.
- No collateral. These payday loans are unsecured in nature, so you don’t have to worry about providing any form of collateral.
- Quick process. You can complete the online application in around five to 10 minutes, and once you submit your application you can expect an answer within the following two to three minutes. Once approved, the money is transferred into your bank account automatically. The actual time this takes depends on factors like the lender, the time of transfer, and who you bank with.
- No faxing required. When you deal with Personal Money Store to get a payday loan you don’t have to fax any documentation over.
How much will a Payday Loan cost you?
You get a fair idea of what you’ll end up paying in the form of fees and charges through the loan’s offer document, which you should review carefully. Since payday loans are essentially short-term loans, stretching your repayments over time can result in hefty fees. For a typical Payday Loan from Personal Money Store you can expect to pay $15 to $40 as fees for every $100 you borrow up to the $500 mark. Post the $500 mark, fees per $100 begin dropping.
Are these Payday Loans safe?
Personal Money Store deals with trustworthy and reputable direct lenders, so you can be sure that all the information you provide is secure. Personal Money Store is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), and it abides by a Code of Conduct and list of Best Practices to make sure its customers remain well informed at all time.
More information about the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA)
How can you apply?
You have to submit an online application to apply for a Payday Loan through Personal Money Store. Before you do, establish if you meet certain requirements.
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of USA
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You have an operational checking or savings account
- You need to have a steady source of income that’s over per month
In order to complete the application successfully you have to provide a variety of information, such as:
- Personal details like your complete name, date of birth, and social security number
- Your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your employment status (employed or unemployed, receiving benefits)
- Mode of receiving your pay (direct deposit or paper check), payment frequency, and average gross amount
Frequently asked questions
How long does approval of my application take?
Since Personal Money Store relies on an online loan approval system you can expect an answer in as little as two to three minutes.
Is applying online safe?
Personal Money Store uses 128-bit SSL encryption to keep all transmission of data secure. This is an industry standard when it comes to encrypting secure information like bank details, social security numbers, and so on.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
While this can happen in as little as two hours, you can also expect the money to reach your account only on the next business day.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Most lenders that are part of Personal Money Store’s network require applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts, where they can transfer funds electronically.
How many lenders end up seeing my application?
This depends on your qualifications. While your application might not go to more than one lender, it might go to multiple if you are on a low income or there are other factors that affect your application negatively.