Pave personal loans offer fixed payment terms so you know exactly how much you have to pay each month through the course of the entire loan term. Pave understands that people end up needing money for different reasons so it does not place limitations on how its borrowers can use approved funds.You can use money from this loan to consolidate existing debts, pay tuition fees, cover living expenses, buy a car or a motorcycle, or even take a vacation. You can borrow from $3,000 to $25,000 through a Pave personal loan and you can repay it in two or three years.
Types of personal loans from Pave
Features of a Pave personal loan
Before you apply for a Pave personal loan, take some time to review its features:
- Loan amount and term. Pave provides personal loans from $3,000 to $25,000. The maximum you qualify to borrow depends on multiple factors including your existing financial situation, your ability to repay, and your creditworthiness. You can choose from loan terms of two or three years to repay the loan.
- Comprehensive underwriting process. When processing your application for credit Pave looks at more than just your FICO score to arrive at a decision. It also takes into account your education, employment history, existing financial condition, and future earning potential.
- Get funds quickly. Once you submit your application Pave reviews it, and upon approval it provides you with loan terms. You can accept the terms of the loan online, after which you have to provide identification documentation along with required bank account details. Pave takes one business day to verify this information, and then transfers the money in your bank account electronically. The entire process usually takes no more than a few business days.
- Making payments. The simplest way to make payments towards your Pave loan is to set up an automatic transfer of funds from your bank account. You can also send checks via regular mail, but Pave charges a $2 fee to process each physical check. If you make a payment more than 15 days after a given due date you will have to pay a late fee.
- Deferred payments. If you’re taking a Pave loan to pay for an educational course you have the option of deferring payments on your loan for the first three months. Bear in mind that interest continues to accrue during this period.
- Security. Pave’s website makes use of 256-bit extended-validation SSL certificates, and its card processing systems adhere to PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1. It holds customer funds in a fully insured-FDIC account with Wells Fargo, its partner bank.
- Personal loans ranging from $3,000 to $25,000
- 7.18% to 25.96% APR
- Affordable funding
- Apply online and get your rate in minutes
- No hidden fees
- No Prepayment penalties
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
How does Pave compare with other loans?
Rates last updated March 26th, 2017
How to apply for a personal loan from Pave
If you wish to get a personal loan through Pave you can start the process by clicking on the “Go to Site” button. Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You’re an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You have an operational American bank account
- Your credit score is 660 or higher
- You have a regular source of income, a job letter, or intend attending a course
- You don’t live in Arizona, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, Wisconsin, or Wyoming
Completing the application successfully requires that you part with different types of information, which includes the following:
- Your name, residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your date of birth and social security number
- A valid form of photo ID such as your driver’s license or passport
- Details about your employment
- Details about your income and expenses
- Your bank account details
Frequently asked questions
How do I invest in Pave Loans?
If you are interested in investing in Pave please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I customize my payment date?
Yes, absolutely. If you wish to do so, just email customer support at email@example.com, or give them a call at (844) 879-PAVE.
Do my terms ever expire?
In some cases yes. If you do not complete the on-boarding process within 30 days of your terms being proposed, your terms will expire and you might be subject to check your rate again.