Blue Trust Loans lets you apply for an installment loan, advance loan, cash loan, or personal loan.
Types of loans you can get from Blue Trust Loans
Blue Trust Loans offers a variety of loans that can act as an alternative to a payday loan. You can apply for a loan no matter where you are in the US, since Blue Trust Loans can help on a remote basis. Clients can sign documents electronically.
- Advance Loans. Advance loans are helpful for people struggling with a financial situation. They can offer funding fast. Payments are scheduled by how often you are paid by your place of employment.
- Cash Loans. If you need cash fast, a cash loan can help you out of a jam. These loans are good if you find yourself with an unexpected critical expense. They have an easy approval system with minimal eligibility requirements.
- Personal Loans. Personal loans can be used as a solution to whatever you need, and are not tied to anything specific. Personal loans can be used to help you out of any kind of financial bind, whether it is caused from medical bills, wedding charges, home repairs, etc. These loans are unsecured, and usually come in six-month terms.
- Installment Loans. With installment loans, you don’t have to make payments in one large lump sum. Instead, you can pay over time through a fixed repayment schedule.
What are the benefits of borrowing with Blue Trust Loans
- Quick decision. If you apply within business hours, you could get an approval decision within five minutes.
- Fast payment. If your application is approved, you could get funding in your bank account as soon as the next business day. New customers can borrow up to $1,000, and previous Blue Trust Loans customers can borrow up to $1,250.
- No prepayment penalties. You will not be charged any fees or penalties if you decide to make payments before the due date. Doing this will not result in any kind of discount.
- Schedule payments. Payments are scheduled, so you don’t have to worry as much about accidentally forgetting a payment. They are coordinated with how often you are paid from your job. For example, if you are paid biweekly, you will have 12 payments. If you get paid weekly, you will have 24 loan payments. If you are paid monthly, your loan will have six payments.
- No collateral. Since the loans are unsecured, you don’t have to worry about collateral.
The costs of borrowing
Blue Trust Loans does not provide a lot of specific information on the costs of fees. Interest rates are higher than average at 471.7846% to 841.4532%, depending on origination fees and the lifetime of the loan. The website explains that interest rates are derived from a concept of charging a fee per $100 borrowed each pay period.
Is it safe to borrow from Blue Trust Loans?
How can you get a loan from Blue Trust Loans?
Applying for a loan is easy, and requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 18 years old
- US citizen
- Verifiable source of direct deposit income
- Open and operating checking account (Blue Trust Loans doesn’t accept savings or prepaid accounts)
- Take-home pay that meets minimum income requirements
- Not a debtor or in a bankruptcy case
The application is online, and requires the following information and documentation:
Required documents & information:
- Requested loan amount
- Social security number
- Residential address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Income information
- Bank account information
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to apply?
Applying is easy and quick. You can apply online in minutes.
Can I cancel my loan if I change my mind?
You can cancel your loan if you do so within your recession period. This period is short, and usually ends at 5:00 PM on the day of loan disbursement. To cancel, you must fax or email your request.
What if i don’t have a printer?
It is no problem if you don’t have a printer. Blue Trust Loans can fax or email all of the loan documents to you. Plus, you can sign all of your loan documents electronically.
What happened if I want to apply for another loan?
Blue Trust Loans welcomes returning customers. In fact, returning customers can borrow up to $1,250 — $250 more than new customers.