Compare a short-term loan quickly with this connection service, but watch out for its spotty reputation.
With a lightning-fast approval process and an expansive network of lenders, CashAdvanceMobile.com makes it easy to find a personal loan provider quickly and effectively. However, its lack of contact info might make it difficult to get your questions answered before you borrow.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|APR||Varies by lender|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with a social security number and bank account. Your social security number is required to verify your identification and your bank account information is needed in order to receive your loan.|
- Apply online in minutes.
- Multiple lenders could mean more loans to choose from.
- Three ways to receive your cash.
- This is a lending broker.
- Loan terms and APR vary by lender.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a regular source of income
- You must have an active open bank account
What is CashAdvanceMobile.com?
CashAdvanceMobile.com is a connection service for borrowers who need a short-term loan but don’t have time to compare multiple lenders. It’s network of lenders offers up to $2,500, and with fast response times, you may be able to receive your loan funds as soon as the next business day.
But that’s all CashAdvanceMobile.com can do. Because it’s a connection service and not a lender, you won’t know the terms of your loan or the potential interest rate until you’re connected – and that’s not guaranteed. This means you’ll still have to fully apply with a lender and carefully go over your loan contract to be sure you’re getting a good deal.
However, if you don’t have good credit or only have a short credit history, CashAdvanceMobile.com can be a quick way to see what types of loans you can qualify for.
What are the benefits of CashAdvanceMobile.com?
- Quick online application. On average, borrowers spend about three minutes completing the application for CashAdvanceMobile.com, and most receive a notification of their loan’s status on the same day.
- More than just payday loans. Unlike other short-term loan brokers, CashAdvanceMobile.com has lenders in its network that offer up to $2,500. This means you may be able to find a lender that offers installment loans so you have more time to repay.
- Extensive lender network. Because CashAdvanceMobile.com works to connect borrowers to lenders, your application will be sent to more than one lender, giving you more control over the one you want to work with.
- Multiple ways to receive funds. Depending on the lender you’re ultimately connected with, you may be able to have your loan funds transfered to your bank account or available for pickup at a storefront. Some lenders even offer wire transfer and prepaid debit card loans.
- Transparency in lending. Not only is CashAdvanceMobile.com a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), but you’ll also have a chance to look over your loan terms before you commit, including the length of time given for repayment and any associated charges or fees.
- Bad credit OK. If you have no credit history or have a lower score, you may still be eligible for a loan through CashAdvanceMobile.com. As long as you have proof of steady income, CashAdvanceMobile.com may be able to find a lender for you.
What to watch out for
- No customer service by phone. CashAdvanceMobile.com is owned by Fast Flash Marketing, and the phone number it lists will direct you to Dollar Connect. And once you’re there, you won’t be able to speak to a real person – the whole process is automated.
- Not all borrowers qualify for max loan amount. Just because CashAdvanceMobile.com has lenders that offer $2,500 doesn’t mean you’ll qualify. Most borrowers will need to meet specific eligibility criteria to be connected with these lenders.
- Not a direct lender. If you want to stick with the same company all the way through, it may be better to compare your other options. Since CashAdvanceMobile.com is a connection service, you won’t be working with it once you’ve been connected to a lender.
- Must unsubscribe from marketing emails. Even after you’re approved for a loan, you may still receive calls and emails from lenders that want your business. To avoid this, you’ll have to visit CashAdvanceMobile.com and navigate through its FAQ to unsubscribe from email and text alerts.
How does CashAdvanceMobile.com compare?
Beware of high costsAlthough CashAdvanceMobile.com isn’t a direct lender and won’t charge a fee for using its service, you still might face high costs. This is because all short-term loans – including payday loans, installment loans and auto title loans – tend to come with extremely high interest rates.
Check your loan terms carefully and make sure you can afford borrowing from the lender you’re connected with. If not, you should consider short-term loan alternatives to see if there is a more cost-effective way to handle a financial crisis.
Is it safe to apply with CashAdvanceMobile.com?
Yes. CashAdvanceMobile.com is a member of the OLA and runs a secure website. However, that doesn’t mean your information is completely safe. As with all online processes, there is a risk of hacking. And because CashAdvanceMobile.com is a connection service, your personal information will be given to lenders – even after you’ve gotten a loan.
This information sharing is normal for short-term loan brokers, but if you’re not comfortable with it, you might want to opt for a direct lender. In addition, you should always check that the lender you’re connected with is legit. CashAdvanceMobile.com can’t control every lender in its network, so it’s up to you to make sure you’ve been connected with an upstanding service.
What does the Internet say about CashAdvanceMobile.com?
There isn’t much out there. CashAdvanceMobile.com doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Trustpilot page, and there aren’t any reviews on other sites like Reddit. And if you were hoping to find information on its parent company, Fast Flash Marketing, LLC, you’re out of luck – no one has anything to say about it, either.
This can be a bad sign, especially since you won’t know how you’ll be treated or what sort of lenders you’ll be connected with. However, it is normal. Many people don’t leave reviews for connection services, instead opting to review the lender itself. If you’re connected with a lender, check out its reviews. Even though you won’t find much on CashAdvanceMobile.com, you can still make sure your lender is above board and has its fair share of positive reviews.
Am I eligible?
- You must have an active open bank account
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must be at least 18 years old
How do I apply?
The basic application process for CashAdvanceMobile.com is very straightforward and simple. In about three minutes, you can submit your application and find out which lenders might be a fit your loan needs.
During the application process, you’ll be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity, such as a driver’s license or your Social Security number
- Proof of income, including pay stubs and bank account details
Once you have these on hand, you can click Go to site on this page to be redirected to CashAdvanceMobile.com’s application. Fill it out completely – the more information you provide, the better CashAdvanceMobile.com will be able to connect you with a lender that might be able to approve you for a short-term loan.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
If you’re connected with a lender, you’ll need to complete a full application that may require you to submit more information about yourself. From here, you’ll be dealing with your lender, not CashAdvanceMobile.com.
Remember that approval isn’t guaranteed. Even if your lender accepts applicants with bad credit or a limited credit history, you’ll still need to meet any employment or income requirements. Check your lender’s eligibility criteria to be sure you’re able to apply.
CashAdvanceMobile.com is one of many short-term loan connection services available to borrowers. It offers many of the same benefits as its competitors, but it also comes with some downsides. Since it doens’t have a functioning phone number, you’ll have to rely on email to ask any questions you may have.