This loan broker can connect you to a variety of lenders.
BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com can help you to get the funding you need right away. With just a few minutes of your time, you may be able to find lenders that offer up to $2,500. Just keep in mind that you aren’t guaranteed to be connected.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|APR||Varies by lender|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with a social security number and bank account. Your social security number is required to verify your identification and your bank account information is needed in order to receive your loan.|
- Multiple lenders to choose from.
- Offers quick response rates.
- Some loans come with flexible terms.
- Next-day funding possible.
- APR and terms vary by lender.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a regular source of income
- You must have an active open bank account
What is BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com?
BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com is a loan connection service. Rather than fund your loan itself, BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com will scan its network of lenders to find one that matches your needs. This can make the comparison process faster – after all, you won’t have to check out each lender individually – but it doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to find a loan. If you don’t qualify for a lender, you won’t be connected. And even if you do, the lender still might choose not to fund your loan after you complete a full application.
The exact terms you qualify for will vary. However, most lenders in BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com’s network offer loans up to $2,500 and can usually process your application within a few business days. And most importantly, you won’t have to meet strict credit requirements: most lenders offer loans to people with bad credit or those who may not have the longest credit history.
What are the benefits of BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com?
- Large lender network. It can be hard to find the right lender to work with. At BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com, you may be connected with several lenders that are able to finance your loan.
- Quick turnaround. In most cases, borrowers can expect to be connected to a qualified lender on the same day they submit an application. However, if the application is received over a weekend or on a holiday, it may take one to two business days to receive a response.
- Flexible terms. Whether you want to pay off your personal loan quickly or want to take a little bit longer, you can pick a lender with terms that fit your needs.
- Quick funding. Many of the lenders in BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com’s network are able to fund loans within one to two business days, provided you’re able to provide all the information the lender needs.
- Preview lenders. BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com will show you a list of lenders you’ve been matched with so you can quickly compare maximum and minimum loan amounts as well as what types of credit are accepted.
- Up to $2,500. Sometimes, you may need a little bit more from your advance. Lenders working through BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com can offer amounts between $100 and $2,500 in funding, based on application approval.
What to watch out for
- Not a direct lender. While this may not matter to some, a loan broker like BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com can result in a lot of phone calls and emails from potential lenders – even after your loan has been funded.
- Difficult to contact. If you want to get in contact with BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com, you’ll be forced to fill out an email form and wait for a response. The listed phone number is completely automated and leads to a sister company.
- No lender list. Although you’ll be able to see a list of potential lenders once you fill out an application – and give over some sensitive personal information – you won’t be able to find the lenders in BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com to make sure they’re legit.
How does BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com compare?
Be cautious of high costsShort-term loans are expensive. Whether you choose a payday loan or an installment loan, you’ll likely face interest rates well over the 36% maximum charged by banks, credit unions and online personal loan companies.
Although you won’t have to pay to use BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com, if you choose to take out a loan, you should be prepared to spend at least $10 to $15 in fees for every $100 you borrow.
Is it safe to apply with BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com?
Yes. BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com has an encrypted website and online application that works to keep your information safe. It’s also a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA), which means it abides by set industry standards.
Bear in mind that brokers work by sending your personal information along to short-term lenders. If the lender isn’t legit, you may risk theft. And even thought that’s the worst-case scenario, it still might lead to unwanted phone calls and emails from lenders you have no intentions of doing business with.
What does the Internet say about BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com?
Not very much. BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com doesn’t have any reviews on Trustpilot or with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In fact, it doesn’t even have a page.
This isn’t uncommon for loan brokers, though. Because people tend to leave reviews for their lenders, the broker tends to get left behind. The best way to know if you’ve been connected with a legit lender that treats its customers well is to look for reviews of the company itself.
Am I eligible?
While the lenders for BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com will have different eligibility criteria, you will have to meet these basic points to qualify:
- Have an active open bank account
- Have a regular source of income
- Be at least 18 years of age
How do I apply?
BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com makes it easy to apply for a personal loan. The application process takes about three minutes on average, and you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity, such as a driver’s license or your Social Security number
- Proof of income, including employment details
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
If you’ve been connected with a lender, you’ll need to wait for it to get in contact with you either by phone or email. At this point, you’ll no longer be working with BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com. Instead, you’ll have to field your questions through your lender and pay it based on the loan contract you sign if you decide to borrow.
When you don’t have time to spare,
a personal loan broker like BorrowWhenYouNeedIt.com can help you find a lender that could work with you. You’ll have to watch out for high fees, but in an emergency, a short-term loan can be the difference between affording a big expense and just skirting by.
You can also compare your short-term loan options to find a direct lender if you’d rather compare your options yourself..