BackOnTrackLoans.com short-term loans review
This connection service works with lenders offering up to $1,000 for bad credit borrowers.
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with a social security number and bank account. Your social security number is required to verify your identification and your bank account information is needed in order to receive your loan.|
What is BackOnTrackLoans.com?
BackOnTrackLoans.com is a short-term loan connection service that may be able to connect you with a lender within its network. You’ll only have to fill out one application, cutting down on wasted time when you’re looking for a loan that can help you cover an emergency or unexpected expense.
Unlike some other connection services that only work with online lenders, BackOnTrackLoans.com has lenders with physical storefronts in its network. This means you can choose to have money deposited directly into your bank account or pick it up at a branch location when its convenient for you.
Lenders in the BackOnTrackLoans.com network offer loans between $100 to $1,000. The specific rates you’re given will depend on your lender, which will also have its own list of terms and fees. If you’re connected to a lender, you’ll need to finish the application on its website.
What are the benefits of BackOnTrackLoans.com?
- Quick application. BackOnTrackLoans.com has a simple and straightforward application that should only take most borrowers a few minutes to complete.
- No fee to apply. Applying with BackOnTrackLoans.com won’t cost you. In fact, you shouldn’t pay any fees until you’re connected with a lender and complete an application.
- Member of the OLA. The Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA) has a set code of conduct lenders follow in order to ensure your private information is kept safe and you aren’t subject to predatory lending practices.
What to watch out for
- Hard to find contact information. BackOnTrackLoans.com doesn’t keep its contact information upfront. Instead, you’ll have to navigate to the FAQ and then fill out an email form. If you’d rather call, you might run into trouble — rather than having its own dedicated line, you’ll be redirected to a sister company, DollarConnect.
- No connection guarantee. Although BackOnTrackLoans.com accepts applicants with bad credit, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be connected with a lender. And if you are, the lender may still choose to reject your official application.
- Not for long-term issues. If you’re dealing with regular financial issues rather than an unexpected expenses, a short-term loan may not be the best solution. Instead, you should contact a financial advisor to go over ways you can adjust your budget to better handle regular expenses.
Compare more short-term loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it safe to apply with BackOnTrackLoans.com?
What does the Internet say about BackOnTrackLoans.com?
There isn’t much information on BackOnTrackLoans.com out there. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) doesn’t even have a page for the connection service or its parent company, Fast Flash Marketing, LLC. TrustPilot does have one review, but it’s from 2015. It states that BackOnTrackLoans.com signed them up for a “credit file checking service” that charges monthly. Unfortunately, because there aren’t any other reviews, this single one stands out.
Before using BackOnTrackLoans.com, you should call its customer service line and speak directly to a customer representative. This may help you gauge the helpfulness of its services and if you want to submit your personal information to the company rather than comparing your other short-term loan options.
Am I eligible?
In order to use BackOnTrackLoans.com to find a lender, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have an active open bank account
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a regular source of income
How do I apply?
- Click Go to site to be redirected to the BackOnTrackLoans.com website.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number, zip code and select if you want to pick up funds locally. Then click Click to Begin.
- Select your loan purpose, the amount you want to borrow and your approximate credit score range.
- Fill out your address, contact information and your driver’s license number.
- Enter information about your employment, such as your income amount and pay date.
- Enter your bank account information, including your routing and account numbers.
Once you’re finished, BackOnTrackLoans.com will review your application and potentially connect you with a lender. If successful, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website to finalize your application and see if you’ve been fully approved for a loan.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’re connected with a lender, you’ll leave BackOnTrackLoans.com and visit the lender’s website. From here, you can finalize your application. If you have any questions about your loan, you’ll need to contact your lender directly. Be sure you read over your contract and know how much it will cost to borrow before you finalize your loan.
Even if you have had issues with your credit in the past, you may be able to be connected with a lender that will suit your needs. By applying through BackOnTrackLoans.com, you can save time and potentially find a lender that can get you the money you need. However, its limited information and lack of customer reviews may not be for you.