Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Pep Boys Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in 2020
Ready your ride with deals on tires, DIY oil changes and more.
What to expect
Pep Boys shoppers can usually save on just about everything during its holiday sales. Be on the lookout for buy two, get two free deals on select installed tires, markdowns on tools and BOGO offers galore.Shop now
Is the Pep Boys Black Friday sale only online?
Nope! You can shop online and in stores to get the same great deals. But to get a head start on holiday shopping, hop online on Thanksgiving Day.
When can I start shopping?
Pep Boys will kick off its online deals on Thanksgiving Day, with official in-store sales starting at 8 a.m. on Black Friday.
Pep Boys Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and doorbusters
If this year is anything like in the past, Pep Boys will run a “five days of deals” event that includes both Black Friday and Cyber Monday wrapped into one.
Last year, we saw heavy savings on tires, DIY oil changes, tools and more. Just a few highlights from past sales were:
- Buy two, get two free on select tires
- 35% off select parts and accessories
- 5-quart synthetic oil – $19.98 doorbuster from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Friday
- $15 – $20 mail-in rebates on select motor oils and filters
- BOGO on select products like antifreeze, fuel injection cleaner and starting fluid
- Jay Leno’s Garage Show & Shine kit – $29.98
- Get 10% back (up to $50) when you open and use a new Pep Boys credit card the same day
Pep Boys Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert