Payless ShoeSource was founded with the idea that buying shoes for the whole family shouldn’t cost a fortune.
Today, Payless ShoeSource is the largest specialty family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere and still provides a great selection of quality shoes for a fraction of the cost of other retailers.
What is Payless ShoeSource?
Payless started as a modest self-select shoe store in Topeka, Kansas, back in 1956. More than 60 years later, Payless is a popular name in the business, offering authentic brands like American Eagle, Champion, Airwalk and many more at affordable prices. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or the whole family, Payless.com has your bases covered.
What can I buy at Payless.com?
- Women’s shoes. Athletic sneakers to fashion heels and any shoes in between, Payless.com offers a wide selection.
- Men’s shoes. Men can find all the footwear they need in one convenient place, from sandals to dress shoes.
- Kids’ shoes. Children will love selecting from their favorite Disney, Marvel and Nickelodeon characters.
- Accessories. Find more than just footwear — shop a variety of purses, socks, tights and shoe care.
- Sale and clearance. As if Payless.com’s prices weren’t already low enough, you can find absolute steals on their sale and clearance racks.
What sets Payless.com apart?
In addition to offering a large selection of women’s, men’s and kids’ footwear, Payless also offers specialty items like slip-resistant shoes, extended sizes, bridal and other special-occasion shoes.
Didn’t I hear that Payless is closing its stores?
April 2017 brought news that Payless is filing for bankruptcy, resulting in the immediately closure of 400 stores in the US and Puerto Rico. Bad news for Payless could mean savings for you if you live near these stores that’ll be looking to offload their inventory at heavy discounts.
Keep an eye on the headlines to learn more about how this bankruptcy will affect shopping Payless.com.
If you’re shopping for shoes on a budget, Payless.com is a great place to start. Unless you’re looking for a specific brand, chances are you’ll find what you need at Payless ― and at a great price to boot (pun intended)!
Frequently asked questions
- Large selection. There’s something for the whole family, plus a shoe for every occasion.
- Payless Rewards Program. Earn free ground shipping on orders of $50 or more, exclusive member coupons and a birthday surprise when you join.
- In-store returns on online purchases. Take back your purchase at any convenient Payless store location for a refund or exchange.
- Great low prices. One of the biggest benefits of shopping at Payless.com is the great deals on just about everything.
- Free in-store shipping on $25 purchase. Spend just $25 and receive free shipping on your entire order when you pick it up at a Payless store.
- Limited designer brands. Payless.com offers many authentic brands, but if you’re looking for a specific high-end designer shoe, you’re probably not going to find it here.
- No international shipping. You cannot ship your order to an address outside of the United States.
Shipping and Delivery
|In store — $5.95 or free for orders of $25 or more||3 to 7 business days|
|Standard — $5.95||3 to 7 business days|
|Expedited — $11.95||2 business days|
|Rush — $17.95||1 business day|
|Surcharges — $10 for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii|
Payless.com accepts all major credit cards, gift cards and PayPal.
Return any online purchase to your nearest Payless ShoeSource location and receive a refund in the original form of payment.
If you paid with PayPal, return your item in store for a gift card or mail in your return for a cash refund.