Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Compare your loan options in Little Rock, Arkansas
If you're thinking about getting a short-term loan, read up on state laws first.
A payday loan is often marketed as a quick way to get cash when you only need to borrow a small amount, but if you’re a resident of Little Rock, you’ll need to consider other options.
Why can’t I get a payday loan in Little Rock?
You won’t be able to get a payday loan in Little Rock because Arkansas Code 23-52-101 et seq. was repealed in 2011. This means payday loans are illegal due to their high interest rates. Lenders both in- and out-of-state are forbidden from issuing payday loans to consumers.
Compare installment loans available in Little Rock
Because of state usury caps, there may not be installment loan options in Arkansas. Check our table before you apply.
What can I do if I need short-term credit?
There are other options out there for people who don’t have the best credit. It’s worth looking into these alternatives when you’re short on cash or have constant financial struggles.
- Request an advance on your paycheck. You may be able to request an advance from your employer for the hours you’ve worked or will work if you have a good relationship.
- Ask a friend or family member for help. Similarly, if you know someone who may be able to give you a little extra cash, request it. Be sure to repay it quickly, though, so you don’t develop a strained relationship.
- Talk with community organizations. Non-profit financial cooperatives and community credit unions may have options for small loans if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Cash advance store locations in Little Rock, AR
Payday loan locations in Little Rock
- ACE Cash Express. 3422 Pike Ave, North Little Rock, AR 72118
- ACE Cash Express. 310 S Broadway St, Little Rock, AR 72201
- Check Alert. 5020 Northshore Dr # 5, North Little Rock, AR 72118
- E-Z Cash Advance Inc. 10101 Mabelvale Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72209
- ACE Cash Express. 1100 E Roosevelt Rd, Little Rock, AR 72206
- ACE Cash Express. 6416 Colonel Glenn Rd, Little Rock, AR 72204
- ACE Cash Express. 7508 Geyer Springs Rd, Little Rock, AR 72209
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Paycheck Protection Program statistics
Small businesses may have gotten the highest number of loans — but most money went to big firms.
Should you take out a personal loan to pay bills after the pandemic?
11 experts weigh in on when taking out a personal loan to pay bills makes sense — and when you should explore other options.
Payday lenders using COVID to target the vulnerable
With a little creativity, payday lenders have been finding ways around Google and Facebook ad bans. Here’s how to spot danger and where to turn instead.
Mortgage rates in Arkansas
Rates can vary greatly in the Natural State. Here’s what you need to know.
Compare short-term loans in Los Angeles
New laws make borrowing larger amounts more affordable.
How to get preapproved for a jumbo loan
Here are some questions you’ll need to answer to get preapproved for a jumbo loan.
Get a $50 loan by tomorrow
From pay advance apps to payday loans, you have a few options to choose from.
CreditNinja installment loans review
Fast online funding – but it might not be available in your state.
How to get an emergency loan to pay for rent
Consider all your options before taking out a high-cost payday loan.
What is a loan shark?
Learn how these illegal lenders work and what the alternatives are.
Ask an Expert