If you’re a resident of Lincoln, Nebraska and need a little extra money, a payday loan could help.
Financial struggles can hang like a dark cloud over your head. When you’re hit with an emergency on top of those struggles, it can quickly become overwhelming. Go through this guide to find out what a payday loan will involve for residents of Lincoln.
Check into Cash Loans
Check into Cash allows you to directly apply for a payday loan and have your cash when you need it.
- Min. Loan Amount: $50
- Loan Term: Varies by state
- Turnaround Time: 1–2 business days
- Total Costs: Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.
- Must be 18+
- No security needed
- Confidential and secure
What Nebraska laws apply to payday loans in Lincoln?
Under the Nebraska Statutes Annotated §§ 45-901, you can borrow up to $500 from a lender in Lincoln. There is a financing fee of $15 per $100, and you may have no more than two outstanding loans at any time. This applies whether you borrow from an online lender or one with a local storefront.
Here’s a selection of payday loans you can apply for
Joe's cat needs expensive surgeryJoe hadn’t been working long when his cat needed an emergency surgery. He’d never had a credit card and wasn’t sure of the process, but when he learned that his lack of credit history would likely end in rejection, Joe decided to opt for a payday loan.
He visited a lender’s storefront near his work and applied for a loan of $400. The contract stated he’d need to repay $460 within two weeks. Joe knew he could handle the fees and left a post-dated check with his lender. It was cashed on the due date with no problems, and Joe was able to get his cat the surgery she needed and stay out of long-term debt.
A few benefits that come with taking out a payday loan in Lincoln
- Bad credit is accepted. Lenders use more than just your credit when determining if you qualify for a loan. Even if you have bad credit, you may still qualify to borrow money based on your current financial situation and your gross monthly income.
- Numerous options. Whether you want to visit a storefront or are content applying for a loan on a computer, you have plenty of options to choose from.Check our loan table for your online options or see the map below for where you can go to apply in the city of Lincoln.
- Receive your loan funds quickly. Short-term lenders don’t follow the same stringent lending criteria as banks and other loan providors, so they tend to process loan applications faster. When you apply in-store, you may be able to get your loan on the same day. If you decide to visit an online lender, you should receive your loan as soon as the next business day.
Here’s how to apply for a short-term loan in Lincoln, Nebraska
Before you apply, you’ll need to be at least 18 years old, have a regular source of income and be a citizen or permanent resident of the US.
- Find a lender on the table above and click Go to Site
- Fill out the application, including things like your Social Security number
- Enter information about your employment and monthly income
- Submit your application and wait to see if you’re approved
- If you’re offered a loan contract, read it carefully for terms
Short-term loan lenders in Lincoln, Nebraska
Visit these locations for in-store loan applications
- EZ Money Check Cashing. 233 N 48th St, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Paycheck Advance. 101 N 27th St, Lincoln, NE 68503
- Red D Cash. Belmont Shopping Center, 2601 N 11th St #3, Lincoln, NE 68521
- Steve’s Payday Loans 7121 A St #100, Lincoln, NE 68506