How much a payday loan could cost you and where to get one in Vegas.
If you’re a resident of Las Vegas and are in need of a payday loan, you should compare your options carefully. Nevada doesn’t limit the amount of interest a lender can charge, so read our guide to determine if this is the right decision for you.
Check into Cash Loans
Check into Cash allows you to directly apply for a payday loan and have your cash when you need it.
- Min. Loan Amount: $50
- Loan Term: Varies by state
- Turnaround Time: 1–2 business days
- Total Costs: Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.
- Must be 18+
- No security needed
- Confidential and secure!
What are the Nevada laws Las Vegas lenders must follow?
Payday loans are regulated at a state level so all lenders in Las Vegas are required to abide by the laws set by Nevada’s officials. Loans can’t exceed 25% of your gross monthly income and must be repaid in 35 days or less. Las Vegas lenders don’t have a maximum financing fee set by the state, which means they can charge as much as they want. This can lead to dangerous amounts of debt, so be sure to read over your contract to see exactly how much you’ll be charged by the end of your loan.
Consider these lenders for online payday loans in Las Vegas, Nevada
This is why a payday loan in Las Vegas might work for you
- Quick processing time. The time it takes for you to get your money depends on the application, approval and how you want to get your funds. If you apply in-store, you can expect to get your money on the same day. Online lenders generally take between one to three days to process your loan through your nominated bank account.
- You can borrow more than one loan. Nevada payday lending laws have no rules surrounding the maximum number of payday loans you can take out at once.
- A checking account isn’t always required. You will usually need an operational checking account, especially when applying online, but you can find short term lenders that don’t require a checking account to approve you.
Ellie needed some cheap car repairsEllie worked on the Strip but lived about 20 minutes away. When her car broke down, she was able to get a lift from one of her coworkers, but she needed to get her car repaired as soon as possible.
Since Ellie only made $1,000 per month, she was only be able to borrow $250. Luckily, the repair wasn’t as expensive as she expected. The loan would cover the full cost without a problem.
Ellie read her contract carefully and learned that the lender was going to charge her $25 per $100 borrowed, bringing the total cost of her laon up to $312.50. She paid the loan off in two weeks via direct debit and was able to get to and from work without trouble.
What you’ll need to apply for a payday loan in Las Vegas, Nevada
Before you start an application, you’ll need
- to be at least 18 years old
- to be a US citizen or permanent resident
- to have a regular source of income
Although all lenders have different applications, they usually require the same information. This includes
- Your name, address, email and phone number
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and a valid ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Your gross monthly income
- Your bank account details if you’re applying online
How much a payday loan in Las Vegas will costBecause Nevada doesn’t specify the amount of interest a lender can charge, you’ll need to read your loan contract carefully to learn how much your loan will cost. Keep in mind that the more you borrow, the more you will owe. For instance, if you borrow $300 an have a financing fee of 20%, you’ll have to pay back $60. This number will fluctuate on other costs outlined in your loan contract, which makes the document crucial when you’re determining if you should go with a loan.
Finding a short-term loan in Las Vegas may seem easy, but since there is no maximum APR lenders have to stick to, comparing your options to find the most affordable one is essential.
Payday loan locations in Las Vegas, Nevada
Payday loan stores you can visit in Las Vegas
- A Advance Payday. 3985 E Sunset Rd # C, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Cash 1 Loans. 1995 N Nellis Blvd c, Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Cash City. 6020 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Cash Factory USA. 6965 S Rainbow Blvd #130, Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Dollar Loan Center. US-395 and Retail Drive #105
- First Choice Loans. 1680 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. 3280 W Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Payday Loans Las Vegas. 140 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Rapid Cash. 2710 S Maryland Pkwy a, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Star Loan Centers. 432 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104