What you need to know before getting a payday loan in Vegas.
Our top pick: CashUSA
Need a quick cash loan as high as $10,000? This loan connection service could help.
- Min. Loan Amount: $500
- Max. Loan Amount: $10,000
- Loan Term: 90 days to 72 months
- Turnaround Time: As early as 1 business day
- Requirements: Must have a monthly income of $1,000+ after taxes and valid checking account.
Can I get a payday loan in Las Vegas?
You can. Nevada allows payday loans, though there are some restrictions:
- Maximum amount: No more than 25% of your monthly income before taxes
- Maximum term: 35 days
- Maximum APR: None
Lenders also must be licensed and consider your ability to repay the loan by asking for documents verifying your income and employment status, and potentially your credit rating. You can learn more about Nevada payday laws with our guide.
Las Vegas installment and title loans
Need more than 25% of your monthly income? You can get up to 25% of three months of income if you take out an installment loan in Vegas with a maximum of 90 days to pay it back. APRs start at 40% with no cap.
Need even more and have a car? You might consider a title loan in Nevada as a last resort. In Nevada, you can borrow up to the fair market value of your car with a loan term of 30 days if you repay it all at once or up to 210 days if you repay in installments.
- Since Nevada has no APR caps for short-term loans, it can get extremely expensive. Make sure you’re able to afford the repayment terms before applying for a loan and compare lenders. Or, consider payday loan alternatives.
Consider these lenders for online payday loans in Las Vegas, Nevada
Should I get a payday loan in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas’s lack of regulations when it comes to financing charges might make you want to treat it as a last resort. You might consider one if you…
- Need money fast. If you apply in-store, you can expect to get your money on the same day. Online lenders generally take between one to three days to send the funds to your bank account.
- Don’t have a checking account. While most lenders require you to have a checking account, some don’t if you apply in store.
- Bad credit OK. While you need to have proof of your ability to repay the loan, you can typically get a payday loan with bad credit.
What do I need to apply?
Before you start an application, you’ll need
- to be at least 18 years old
- to be a US citizen or permanent resident
- to have a regular source of income
Although all lenders have different applications, they usually require the same information. This includes
- Your name, address, email and phone number
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and a valid ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Your gross monthly income
- Your bank account details if you’re applying online
Payday loan locations in Las Vegas, Nevada
Payday loan stores you can visit in Las Vegas
- A Advance Payday. 3985 E Sunset Rd # C, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Cash 1 Loans. 1995 N Nellis Blvd c, Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Cash City. 6020 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Cash Factory USA. 6965 S Rainbow Blvd #130, Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Dollar Loan Center. US-395 and Retail Drive #105
- First Choice Loans. 1680 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. 3280 W Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Payday Loans Las Vegas. 140 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Rapid Cash. 2710 S Maryland Pkwy a, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Star Loan Centers. 432 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Be cautious of high APRsBecause Nevada doesn’t specify the amount of interest a lender can charge, read your loan contract carefully to learn how much your loan will cost. Keep in mind that the more you borrow, the more you owe.
For instance, if you borrow $300 an have a financing fee of 20%, you’ll have to pay back $60. This number will fluctuate on other costs outlined in your loan contract, which makes the document crucial when you’re determining if you should go with a loan.
Finding a short-term loan in Las Vegas may seem easy, but since there is no maximum APR lenders have to stick to, comparing your options to find the most affordable one is essential.