Learn the regulations of your state.
Payday loans are a common way to get money when you’re stuck between paychecks. Before you get started, take the time to go over Kentucky’s regulations and learn where you can borrow a payday loan in Frankfort.
- Easy online application
- Quick approval
- Fast funding
- Long repayment terms
OppLoans Installment Loans
Installment loans with competitive rates from a top-rated direct lender.
- Minimum loan amount: $500
- Maximum loan amount: $5,000
- Turnaround time: 1 business day
- Loan term: 9 to 36 months
- Must have direct deposit and meet minimum income requirements
How are payday loans regulated in Frankfort, Kentucky?
Payday lending is legal in Kentucky under Revised Statutes 286.9.010 et seq. Frankfort doesn’t have any specific ordinances that further regulate loans, so you’ll only have to know Kentucky’s payday loan regulations when you want to borrow.
You can borrow up to $500, and terms last between 14 to 60 days. When possible, attempt to negotiate a longer term with your lender so you have more time to pay back what you owe.
The maximum financing fee you can be charged is $15 per every $100 you borrow. This means a $500 would end up costing you $576 — after you add on the $1 database fee.
Kentucky law doesn’t allow for rollovers or refinancing, so be sure you can repay your loan amount before you borrow to avoid collection fees and extra debt.
Compare payday loan providers available in Frankfort
What are the benefits of borrowing a payday loan?
- Plenty of lenders. Even if you don’t live near one of the lenders located in Frankfort, you can still find online options in the comparison table above.
- Easy application process. Every lender has a different application, but you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that’s difficult to fill out. If you do have questions, most online lenders have live chat support and stores have staff that are more than willing to help you.
- Get your loan money however you need it. Whether you need your loan in cash or deposited directly into your checking account, there’s an option for you. It might involve visiting a lender or requesting an ACH transfer, but you can get the money in whatever format suits your needs best at the time.
How do I apply for a payday loan?
The exact process will depend on if you choose to shop online or visit a storefront location. For online applications, follow these steps:
- Compare payday lenders and click Go to Site when you’re ready to apply.
- Fill out the application with personal details like your name, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Provide documents to prove your income and employment status.
- Provide your bank account information.
- Submit the application and wait for an approval notification.
If you choose to apply in person, you’ll have to bring proof of your identity and income with you.
Payday loan stores in Frankfort, Kentucky
Where to find a payday lender in Frankfort
- Advance America. 502 Eastwood Shopping Center, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Check ‘n Go. 315 Leonardwood Dr #4, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Check Exchange. 1134 Old US Highway 127 Road # C, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Check into Cash. 120-A Brighton Park Blvd, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Eagle Finance. 104 Northgate Drive #2, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Fast Payday Loans. 1230 US-127 #1, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Personal Finance Company. 949 Louisville Rd # D, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Quik Cash. 934 Louisville Rd Suite D, Frankfort, KY 40601
- World Finance. 1100 Old US Highway 127 Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601
Payday loans are available in Frankfort, but before you commit to a lender, be sure you know all the regulations — not just Kentucky’s. You should also consider
some payday loan alternatives when determining your options.