A cool, copper-infused bed-in-a-box offering three layers of support.
If you’re still on the fence about a foam mattress, take a look at PangeaBed. It puts a new spin on the mattress-in-a-box trend with a special copper-infused latex to keep you cool and fight germs while you sleep, along with optimum back support so you can wake up ready to take on the day.
|Sizes available||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Califonia King|
PangeaBed sales and promotions January 2019
Popular PangeaBed coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Nov 2018||Take $100 off any mattress||********|
|4 Apr 2018||Get $30 off copper pillow||********|
What does PangeaBed carry?
PangeaBed’s foam layer provides support for the curve and weight of your body. The layer of cloud foam helps prevent heat retention, limiting tossing and turning. This, combine with PangeaBed’s unique layer of copper-infused Talalay latex makes for a conformable, clean and cool night’s sleep.
- The Ultimate Copper Topper. Turn your old mattress into a copper-infused one with PangeaBed’s copper mattress topper.
- Pillows. Choose from Copper or Fresh pillows for the same cool, clean feeling beneath your head.
- Platform bed frame. This easy-to-assemble frame helps support your mattress while offering ample storage underneath.
Prices and payment
The PangeaBed copper-infused mattress comes in six different sizes that range from $695 for a twin to $1,095 for a California king.
PangeaBed accepts PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. The site is secure so you can rest assured that your credit card information is safe.
Does PangeaBed offer financing?
Yes! If you’d prefer to pay for your new mattress in monthly payments, choose the PayPal Credit option at checkout. On orders of $99 or more, you won’t pay any interest as long as you pay off your mattress in six months. For orders of $98.99 or less, you can avoid paying interest by making sure your balance is paid in full every month. The use and terms of PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval.
Features of a PangeaBed mattress
What is it made of?
The PangeaBed mattress is made of three distinct layers of foam and copper-infused Talalay latex — all wrapped up under a soft foam quilted cover. First is a base support foam layer. On top of that is a comfortable foam layer designed to reduce heat retention and pressure points. The topmost layer is 100% copper-infused Talalay latex with cooling and antibacterial properties.
Do you need a box spring?
No, you don’t need a box spring, but you do need to make sure your PangeaBed is on a supportive surface. A box spring, platform foundation, adjustable base or even the floor will work just fine for your new bed.
How many years does a PangeaBed mattress last?
Thanks to its top layer of Talalay latex, our research shows that the PangeaBed mattress may last longer than traditional all-foam mattresses, which average around six or seven years. PangeaBed mattresses come with a 10-year warranty.
Can I rotate or flip the PangeaBed mattress?
You shouldn’t flip your PangeaBed mattress, since its supportive base layer always needs to be at the bottom, with the copper-infused layer on top.
However, if you’re a single sleeper in a two-person bed, you can rotate your mattress if you’d like. The queen mattress weighs 71 pounds, so get help if you need it.
PangeaBed sizing guide
The PangeaBed comes in six sizes:
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|39” x 75” x 10.5”||39” x 80” x 10.5||54” x 75” x 10.5”||60” x 80” x 10.5”||76” x 80” x 10.5||72” x 84” x 10.5”|
Shipping and delivery
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, all mattresses ship for free within the continental US within five business days. Unfortunately, PangeaBed doesn’t offer delivery to residents of Alaska or Hawaii.
Does PangeaBed offer a trial period?
Yes, you’ll have 100 nights to try out your new mattress to make sure it’s the right one for you. You also get a 60-night trial with any pillows and a 30-night trial on its copper mattress topper. Although the company suggests you try your new bed for at least 30 nights before making a decision, you can start a return at any point during the trial period.
- Note: There is a limit of returns on one mattress, one pillow and one topper trial period per household. So if you’re thinking of ordering multiples, you might want to test one out first.
What’s PangeaBed’s return policy?
If you don’t absolutely love your mattress, pillow or mattress topper for any reason during the trial window, PangeaBed works with you to have your items donated to a local charitable organization.
There are a few exceptions to this policy:
- Blade or knife cuts in the mattress void both the mattress warranty and the 100-night sleep trial return policy.
- The sleep trial return policy only applies to customers living in the continental US.
- If you order your PangeaBed through a third-party site like Amazon, it won’t qualify for the trial period. You’ll follow the return policy set by the seller.
Are PangeaBed returns free?
Yes! You won’t pay a dime to make a return.
How do I return items to PangeaBed?
If your items are still within the trial period, simply email PangeaBed customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
For mattress returns, PangeaBed works with you to arrange a pickup by a local charity. For pillows and mattress toppers, you’ll need to drop them off yourself. To get your refund, get a donation receipt from the charity organization made out to Pangea Bed LLC.
Shipping is always free — whether you buy a mattress or a pillow.
How can I track my order?
Once you place your order, PangeaBed sends you a UPS tracking number to track your order online. Delivery usually takes between one and five business days, depending on where you live.
What sets this brand apart?
PangeaBed has two main claims to fame — its copper-infused technology and special Talalay latex material. According to its site, copper not only helps to keep your body cool while you sleep, but it can also act as a built-in antibacterial for a cleaner, fresher sleep. Unlike other types of latex used in mattresses like Dunlop, Talalay features an open-cell structure so air can pass through.
If you want to get an up-close and personal look at the PangeaBed before buying it, head to its Facebook page and check out the video section where you’ll find lots of helpful info.
What do people really say about PangeaBed?
Most online reviews for PangeaBed are positive, with its reasonable pricing, above-average back support and breathability being the top reasons. The few negative reviews out there point to problems reaching customer service and that its mattresses don’t come in a variety of firmness levels. Some reviewers say that the PangeaBed mattress is too firm for their preferences.
How can I contact customer support?
The best way to contact customer support is by phone at 844-726-4327. We tried using the live chat on its site, but never got a response. Instead, try emailing them directly at email@example.com.
Why should I shop at PangeaBed?
- Made in the US. All PangeaBed mattresses are proudly made in the States.
- Free shipping and returns. Get free shipping and returns on all merchandise.
- 100-night risk-free trial. Try your new mattress for up to 100 nights and your new pillow for 60 nights before deciding if you’ll keep it.
- Eco-friendly. PangeaBed mattresses are made without ozone depleters, mercury, lead, formaldehyde or phthalates.
- Hypoallergenic. PangeaBed’s special copper technology means the antibacterial, hypoallergenic layer of your mattress fight against bacteria, fungus and dead skin while you sleep.
- Only one firmness option. Some online reviewers are unhappy with the firmness of the PangeaBed.
- Customer support can be hard to contact. Reaching customer service by phone is a better option than using the site’s live chat system.
- Doesn’t ship to Alaska or Hawaii. If you live outside of the continental US, you won’t be able to place an order with PangeaBed.
Is PangeaBed better than ZenHaven?
If you’re in the market for a natural Talalay latex mattress, PangeaBed and Zenhaven might be your top picks. Both brands offer unique latex mattresses that claim to be cool, supportive, eco-friendly and durable. The Zenhaven mattress by Saavta is an all-latex mattress, while the PangeaBed also contains two foam layers. However, you’ll pay significantly more for a Zenhaven bed, so keep your budget in mind when shopping.
Should I get a PangeaBed mattress?
If you’ve been underwhelmed with other bed-in-a-box options, you might want to give PangeaBed’s Talalay copper-infused latex mattress a try. Even with its innovative material, this mattress is affordable, plus you can usually snag a deal if you time your shopping just right.
Frequently asked questions about PangeaBed
The complete guide to buying a mattress online
If you’re not sure yet if PangeaBed is right for you, jump over to our complete guide to buying a mattress online. We give you tips on how to choose the right one for you and compare online mattress brands side by side.