Panda Security offers security solutions for individual computer and smartphone users, as well as device management and cloud office protection for businesses.
Home users can find protection solutions in the form of antivirus, anti-spam, parental control, firewall and identity protection software. Business owners can look forward to SaaS-based endpoint protection, cloud-based systems management, perimeter security and a range of client-side solutions.
How do I use my Panda Security promo code?
- Select a Panda Security promo code from above and click on it. This leads you to the Panda Security website.
- To find a product you wish to purchase, browse through the website.
- After finding a product you wish to purchase, select the number of devices and time of service. Click on ‘ADD TO CART’.
- This takes you to the shopping cart where you redeem your promo code. Click on ‘Redeem Coupon’, enter the promo code in the given space and click on ‘Redeem’.
- Scroll down the page to enter customer details and payment details. Establish if you require automatic renewal of service, accept the end user agreement and click on ‘Purchase Now’.
- You have used your Panda Security promo code successfully. Congratulations!
Pros and cons of Panda Security
- Home and business solutions. Panda Security’s wide array of offerings includes solutions for home users and businesses alike, and these solutions comprise protection for PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones.
- Tech help. This business has customers in just about every corner of the world, and to deal with differences in time zones it offers round-the-clock technical support. Panda Security’s tech team offers guidance for all its products.
- Free tools for home users. This business gives home users access to a number of tools for free and these include a free downloadable or cloud-based tool to scan and disinfect computers, a tool that disinfects PCs that do not boot up, and an ISO to boot and clean infected PCs.
- No phone number for tech help. While Panda Security offers round-the-clock online tech help, and while it offers an Australian phone number for customer enquiries and sales calls, it does not offer tech help via telephone.
Download and installation guide for Panda Security
Once you purchase a Panda Security product you can download it at any time until the expiry of the license. Panda Security sends you an email as soon as you pay for a service, and this email contains all the required installation information along with a download link. Alternatively, you can also log in to the Panda Security website using your login credentials, go to ‘my products’ and install products you purchase. Once you download a product, installing it follows a simple user-friendly process.
Renewals and cancellations with Panda Security
Panda Security products offer time-bound services, and to keep using these services you have to renew them. Home users can renew services online by visiting the Panda Security website, while business users have to get in touch with the company’s sales department. If you do not uncheck the ‘Yes, please automatically renew my subscription when it expires’ option when you purchase a product, renewal is automatic, although you can cancel it at any time.
If you wish to cancel an order you have to send your local customer service department an email along with your order number, invoice number, activation code, customer number and reason for cancellation.
Top picks from Panda Security
|Panda Gold Protection||Panda Antivirus Pro 2014||Panda Global Protection 2014|
|Panda Internet Security 2014||Panda Mobile Security||Panda Antivirus for Mac|
About Panda Security and its history
Panda Security began operations in Spain in 1990, with Mikel Urizarbarrena at its helm. The company went by the name of Panda Software for many years. By 1995 it had become a market leader in its home country, and international expansion plans began in 1996. It underwent a brand change in 2007 when it rechristened itself as Panda Security, and this is also the period when it set out to strengthen its international operations. It boasts direct sales in more than 55 countries thanks to its extensive network of franchises and subsidiaries.