Up to 75% off travel deals
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Vacation package deals
Dreamy getaways — some all-inclusive — on the cheap.
Bundling your vacation is one of the best ways to save money, since travel providers want to incentivize you to buy your flight and hotel all in one place. Our team of travel experts has spend hundreds of hours researching sites that claim to offer cheap vacation packages, so we know where you can actually get the lowest prices. Here, we spill the beans on how to plan your next vacation for cheap, in a convenient one-and-done click.
Cheap vacation package deals
If you’re planning a trip outside the US, bear in mind that many countries have placed restrictions on US tourists. Check the US embassy website for updates before booking international travel.
Best sites for cheap vacation packages
Like Southwest Vacations, it usually has coupon codes that let you save more money on vacation packages that are already cheap. Use its Best Vacation Finder tool to find the best vacation packages from wherever you live.
- Customer service is available to help 24/7 if you run into any issues during your trip.
- Change or cancel without penalty, thanks to JetBlue’s flexible policies
- Finance your vacation using Marcus Pay
Hotwire strikes up exclusive deals to get you super low rates, with just one catch — you can’t see the name of the resort or hotel until after you book. However, you’ll still be able to see the neighborhood it’s located in, and sometimes pictures of the room interiors.
- We found multiple deals for seven-day flight + hotel packages to all-inclusive resorts in Cancun for less than $1,000 per person
- Sign up for its Hot Rate mailing list to get even cheaper prices
Earn Orbucks with every purchase, which you can redeem for discounted stays later on. Filter your search by family friendly deals if you’re booking a vacation package for the gang.
- Sign up for its VIP program to get seven-night flight + hotel packages for less than $800 per person at all-included hotels in the Caribbean (though prices might vary depending on your departure airport)
- The prices you see upfront include all taxes and fees
Expedia has some of the fastest, most efficient software out there for finding the best vacation packages available every day. It also has partnerships with select resorts and hotels around the world so that it can offer special deals, discounts and coupons on top of its already low prices for flight + hotel bundles.
- Expedia uses your location to suggest cheap vacation packages nearby
- Also check out Travelocity, one of its sister sites
Insanely low prices on 5-star all-included hotel stays in places like Florida, Mexico, Costa Riva, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and more. These cheap vacation packages usually include food, drinks, accommodations and sometimes tours, activities and resort credit, but you’ll have to purchase flights separately.
- Navigate to its list of Top 20 deals to see the best prices right now
It frequently has promos for over $100 off when you bundle your hotel and flight to tropical destinations, like Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Get discounted rates at Walt Disney World, MGM Resorts in Las Vegas, all-included hotels and more.
- Save even more money by signing up for Southwest’s loyalty program, called Rapid Rewards.
All inclusive vacation packages
All-inclusive vacation packages usually include:
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Flights to and from your destination
Sometimes, the packages will include extra perks like tours, experiences or special surprises in your room upon arrival. Just keep in mind that extremely cheap vacation packages may include a requirement that you sit through a timeshare presentation, like with BookVIP. Be sure to read the terms and conditions — AKA the fine print — before forking over your funds.
How to find a good vacation package deal
Here’s how we find cheap rates on vacation packages, no matter the destination:
- Travel during shoulder seasons. Vacation packages during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day tend to be pricey, because demand is high. For the best deals, try traveling during the “off season” months of January, February, October, September and early November.
- Sign up for mailing lists. Travel providers usually send their best deals via email, especially when there are only a limited number available. Choose one or two website that sell vacation packages and sign up for their website to avoid overcrowding your inbox.
- Join a loyalty program. Orbitz, Priceline and Expedia all have loyalty programs that let you earn points with every purchase, with you can redeem for discounts later on. If you’re booking a cheap vacation package through JetBlue Vacations or Southwest Vacations, consider signing up for their frequent flyer program to save even more.
- Use a travel credit card. You can save or earn some serious dough by paying for your purchase with a credit card that rewards travel.
- Shop on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. We see up to 83% off amazing vacation packages to sunny destinations over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you can wait to shop until then, you can likely save hundreds of dollars.
- Consider a cruise. Cruises are basically vacation packages above the waves, since they include accommodations, transportation to bucket list destinations. They also usually include food and drinks in the fare. We often see cruises for less than $100 per person, per day from lines like Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival and Holland America Line.
More guides on Finder
6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Get 50% off flights with Frontier Airlines’ flash sale — ends Thursday
In addition to great deals, the airline just launched 16 new routes for nonstop travel from $39.
8 ways to spoil your pet for National Love Your Pet Day
Spoil your pet with these creative gift ideas, including a cozy set of pajamas, a fun art project and some hilarious socks. Save with top deals.
Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
Getting the travel itch? Act fast to fly from $21 with Frontier and $49 with JetBlue
Shop hundreds of one-way flights that cost less than $50 from these two major airlines.
Need a break from WFH? Expedia practically gives away 2-week remote vacations for just $20.20
The popular travel booking site puts a positive spin on 2020 with a deal just for remote workers.
The best Travel Tuesday deals happening right now
25% best Travel Tuesday deals happening now.
Best Black Friday travel deals available right now
With these Black Friday sales from top travel providers, book your getaway now and save up to 75% off.
Amazon Prime Day wireless device deals 2021
Save on in-demand tech and smart home devices with these deals and discounts during Amazon’s 48-hour sale event.
Ask an Expert