Pacifica offers 100 per cent vegan and cruelty-free perfumes, makeup and skincare products.
Pacifica sells a wide range of beauty products targeted at women who share the view that testing on animals should be banned. As a purely vegan company, Pacifica is 100 per cent committed to making sure that none of its products are ever tested on animals and that none of its products contain animal derivatives.
With a wonderful array of perfumes and general skincare products, Pacifica provides top-quality and well-priced offerings to cover every beauty need. The company also offers scented soy candles and diffusers for the home.
Pacifica promo codes and discount vouchers from October 2019
How do I use my Pacifica promo code?
- Browse the Pacifica website and select products you wish to purchase by clicking ‘Add to Cart’.
- Select whether you would like to ‘Continue Shopping’ or ‘Go to Checkout’.
- When you’re ready to checkout, create a user account.
- Enter your promo code in the ‘Coupons’ field and click ‘Add Coupon’.
- Enter your payment details and finalise your purchase.
Pros and cons of Pacifica
- Vegan products. Pacifica offers a guarantee of 100 per cent vegan products that are never tested on animals. All orders come with a 100 per cent guarantee of satisfaction.
- Impressive range. Pacifica offers a wide range of beauty products, and you also receive a selection of free samples when you spend over $30.
- Membership perks. When you sign up to the company’s email list you are offered a free gift and are also kept up to date with any new product releases, promotional activities and events.
- Women only. Pacifica only stocks cruelty-free products for women.
Shipping guide for Pacifica
For all orders within the US (where Pacifica is based), the standard shipping fee is $5.95 regardless of the size of the order. Shipping usually takes 5-10 days, although for overnight (two-day) delivery, you can pay $18.95 within the States.
While the company usually only ships internationally to Canada, it does dispatch orders to the UK, Europe and Australia. However, prices are determined by weight and size of the parcels so no online indication is given in terms of cost or length of time to deliver.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Pacifica
If your product does not give you 100 per cent satisfaction, or if you receive it in a damaged condition, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. The products must be sent back to the company in order to qualify for a refund.
About Pacifica and its history
Pacifica was founded by Brook Harvey Taylor, who had a fascination with alluring and attractive scents from very early on in her life. From college onwards, Brook started to create her own perfumes. The first steps to success were taken when Pacifica turned seven of their perfumes into scented candles, the success of these providing the foundation to launch the variety of products that Pacifica offers today.
The ethos of the company is to solely rely on word of mouth rather than heavy investment in marketing. This is the impressive formula that has thus far served Pacifica well. All customers with a conscience take great comfort in knowing that the products are of amazing quality and are friendly to animals and Mother Nature in general.