Review: Overstock Store Credit Card
Get introductory benefits for overstock purchases with this card.
- Get this card if you frequently buy from Overstock.com and are looking for additional rewards for your spending.
- Pick something else if you don’t use Overstock.com.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 580 to 850.
f you already take advantage of the low-cost brands, home goods and more on Overstock.com, you’ll like the Overstock Store Credit Card. It comes with 10% off your first purchase of up to $5,000 with the Internet retailer, special financing for the first two years of card use and special promos just for cardholders.
Purchase APR (variable)
Recommended credit score
How to apply for the card
- Go to Overstock.com and find the Overstock Store Credit Card. Click Apply.
- Enter your email address and create a password, then click Create Account.
- Enter your personal contact information and click Continue.
- Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
This no-fee card is a no-brainer if you love to shop for discounts on Overstock.com.
- 10% off your first purchase.
Use your card for 10% off your first purchase of up to $5,000 — a potential $500 in savings.
- Special financing.
Defer interest on your purchases of up $3,000 for up to seven years.
You’ll also like …
- $0 annual fee.
This card is free to own.
- Special promos just for members.
Get announced perks throughout the year as a cardholder.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate.
The Overstock Store Credit Card comes with a high 26.99% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Limited awards.
Once you use up the 10% signup bonus, the card offers no other rewards.
- Fees for late and returned payments.
For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $40.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for Overstock Store Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A legal resident of the US.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the Overstock Store Credit Card if you apply with a good to excellent credit score of 580 or higher.
Save more at Overstock.com
Flash deals are almost always available at Overstock.com, with most offers lasting for 24 hours before they disappear. The company also holds an Anniversary Sale every October, then comes back with big deals for the holiday season in November.
Other times of year, keep your eyes peeled for promo codes and other special savings.
Compare the Overstock Store Credit Card to other store cards
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit approval is automated on the website, you may get a decision on your application within 60 seconds.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make payments.
Register your online account with Overstock.com to manage your spending and payments.
- Avoid interest.
At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees.
Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
- Customer service.
If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 844-271-2526.
If you’re a loyal Overstock.com shopper, you’ll find small perks with this store card.