Get introductory benefits for overstock purchases with this card.
- Get this card if you frequently buy from Overstock.com and are looking for additional rewards for your spending.
- Pick something else if you don’t use Overstock.com.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 700 to 850.
If you already take advantage of the low-cost brands, home goods and more on Overstock.com, you’ll like the Overstock Store Credit Card. It comes with 10% off your first purchase of up to $5,000 with the Internet retailer, special financing for the first two years of card use and special promos just for cardholders.
|Product Name||Overstock Store Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||28.24% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Minimum Credit Score||Good (700-739)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
This no-fee card is a no-brainer if you love to shop for discounts on Overstock.com.
- 10% off your first purchase. Use your card for 10% off your first purchase of up to $5,000 — a potential $500 in savings.
- Special financing. Defer interest on your purchases of up $3,000 for up to seven years.
You’ll also like …
- $0 p.a. annual fee. This card is free to own.
- Special promos just for members. Get announced perks throughout the year as a cardholder.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Overstock.com store card comes with a high 28.24% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Limited awards. Once you use up the 10% signup bonus, the card offers no other rewards.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $38.
Consider other cards if…
You don’t shop often at Overstock.com. This is a store credit card that you can use only at Overstock.com, so if you’re not an Overstock regular, consider picking a credit card you can use elsewhere.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for Overstock Store Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A legal resident of the US.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the Overstock Store Credit Card if you apply with a good to excellent credit score of 700 or higher.
Compare the Overstock card to other store cards
How to apply for the card
1. Go to Overstock.com and find the Overstock Store Credit Card. Click Apply.
2. Enter your email address and create a password, then click Create Account.
3. Enter your personal contact information and click Continue.
4. Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit approval is automated on the website, you may get a decision on your application within 60 seconds.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make payments. Register your online account with Overstock.com to manage your spending and payments.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $38.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 844-271-2526.
If you’re a loyal Overstock.com shopper, you’ll find small perks with this store card.