Known for its classic children’s bib overalls, this brand has a long history of providing kids’ clothing that’s made to last.
OshKosh B’gosh got its start in OshKosh, Wisconsin — hence its name — back in 1895. The clothing company was originally geared toward creating durable working clothes for adults, but has since become most widely known for children’s clothing. Interestingly enough, the iconic OshKosh children’s bib overalls were created to mimic the look of daddy’s work clothes, but they become so popular that the brand now exclusively offers baby and kids’ clothing.
In 2005, Carter’s, Inc. acquired OskKosh B’gosh.
OshKosh B’gosh discount and coupon codes September 2018
What can I buy at OshKosh B’gosh?
- Baby. Find tops, bottoms, pajamas, onesies, overalls, shoes, socks and more for babies in sizes from preemie to 24 months.
- Toddler. Shop leggings, jeans, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, outerwear, shoes and accessories for toddler boys and girls in sizes 2T to 5T.
- Kids’. Kids in sizes 4 to 14 can still wear their favorite OshKosh jeans, shirts, sweaters and more.
How do I use my coupon code?
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
OshKosh B’gosh offers flat-rate shipping for most orders within the United States:
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard||$6||Most orders ship within 2 business days|
|Expedited||$15||Arrives within 2 to 3 business days|
|Overnight||$25||Arrives within 1 business day|
The cost of international shipping will vary based on your location.
OshGosh B’gosh accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover/Novus, UnionPay and JCB. Paypal and Visa Checkout can be used for online orders to the US only.
Returns on new, unused items can be made within 90 days of the purchase date for a full refund. If you don’t have your receipt or are outside of this 90-day window, you may still be able to exchange the item at its current selling price.
When’s the next sale?
You can always check the clearance page on the OshGosh B’gosh website. During special deals and promos, sale prices could be marked down as much as 75%. If you shop in store during one of these sales, you could save an extra 30%.
What sets OshKosh B’gosh apart?
OshKosh B’gosh is best known for it selection of wearable, made-to-last children’s clothing that still maintains many of the same classic looks from 1895.
Since OshKosh is now part of Carter’s, Inc., this brand is also connected with Carter’s high social responsibility standards regarding social issues such as child labor laws, human trafficking, discrimination, working hours, compensation and benefits, and health and safety.
Pros and cons
- Flat-rate shipping. No matter how much or little you spend, you can enjoy uncomplicated flat-rate shipping within the US
- Rewarding Moments program. Earn $10 for every $100 you spend at OshKosh B’gosh.
- Registries. Create a wish list registry for yourself, or look up a friend’s for easy, convenient shopping before a baby shower, birthday or other special event.
- Return shipping is not free. You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
OshKosh B’gosh is worth a look-through if you’re in search of high-quality, durable kids’ clothing that both you and your kids will love. While some regular-priced items can be a bit on the pricier side, you should be able to find a great deal on the clearance page that works within your budget.