A leading technology publisher.
O’Reilly Media is a leading American media company at the forefront of technological developments. It publishes tech books, websites, magazines, videos, lessons, research materials and conferences. Some of its brands include Microsoft Press, Wiley, For Dummies, Elsevier and Sybex.
What can I buy at O’Reilly?
O’Reilly sells software, books and ebooks related to these topics:
- Software architecture and engineering
- Web programming
When’s the next sale?
Connect with O’Reilly on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn to stay up to date on the company and the latest sales.
Pros and cons of O’Reilly
- Customer service. O’Reilly is dedicated to providing its customers with the best service possible in the industry, so you can always shop confidently with the assurance of getting the most out of your purchases.
- Affordable prices. The company is committed to offering the best prices to its customers, so you are sure of getting value for your money.
- 100 percent guarantee. O’Reilly will refund your money if you are not satisfied with your purchases.
- Shipping costs apply. You will have to pay shipping costs for your purchases to be delivered.
Shipping guide for O’Reilly
You will have to pay for shipping fees for your order to be delivered. The actual costs will be displayed to you before finalizing your order and paying After placing your order, allow one to two working days for it to be processed before being sent out. O’Reilly does not ship to PO box addresses.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with O’Reilly
O’Reilly guarantees its customers absolute satisfaction. If for any reason your order does not meet your preferences, contact the company and you will be granted a full refund. When requesting a refund, you should present your order number for your request to be processed as fast as possible. If you purchase any O’Reilly merchandise from a retailer, your refund will still be given if you make the request to the retailer.
About O’Reilly and its history
Tim O’Reilly founded O’Reilly (previously O’Reilly & Associates) in 1978 as a private consulting firm focused on technical writing. Over time, the company shifted its business from publishing books to other areas such as organising conferences and offering various online services. O’Reilly’s conference division, which was launched in 1997, currently offers various categories of technology conferences. The company published its first magazine in 2005. O’Reilly, which is presently headquartered in Sebastopol, California, is also involved in other types of technological ventures.
O’Reilly is a great place to shop for books and other materials to for your business. This company is sure to have the right information to suit your needs.