We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Online flowers priced under $50
Show your love and appreciation on a budget.
You truly don’t have to shell out serious dough to send a wonderfully thoughtful and heartfelt gift. Most online flower providers offer beautiful floral arrangements and other gift items for $50 or less.
Top flowers under $50
Floral Treasures Bouquet
Fun and Flirty
Passion for Purple Roses
Sweet and Pretty Bouquet
Smiles and Sunshine
Orange Essence Bouquet
How to shop online for flowers on a budget
Stick to your budget and send a beautiful, thoughtful gift that your loved one is sure to admire and cherish. Keep these tips in mind for a successful shopping experience on the cheap:
- Filter your search based on budget. Most online flower providers let you filter your search based on a specific budget. Select the option that matches how much you’d like to spend, then choose from your given selection to make sure you’re not tempted to overspend.
- Plan ahead. Many flower delivery services up the fee for same-day or next-day deliveries, so try to schedule your flower delivery at least a few days in advance.
- Avoid weekend or holiday deliveries. You might pay extra to have your flowers delivered on a weekend or busy holiday like Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
- Opt out of add-ons. Some companies might offer add-ons like an upgraded vase, larger bouquet or teddy bear to send with your flowers. And add-ons always mean added costs.
- Take advantage of loyalty programs. Some companies have a loyalty program for frequent shoppers. With these programs, you could earn points for every purchase, which can usually be redeemed for money off a future order or other perks like free shipping.
Where to shop online for flowers under $50
Flower deals and specials
When sending flowers to a loved one, it really is the thought that counts — not how much you spend. Savvy shoppers can send a beautiful bouquet without forking over a week’s paycheck.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert