Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Flowers for men
Who says they're just for the ladies?
Although some might traditionally think of flowers as a gift for women, many men would appreciate a beautiful bouquet as well — especially if you’re celebrating a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or Father’s Day.
Top flowers for men
Graceful Lavander Bouquet
Lovely Lavender Orchid
Spring Passion Tulips
How to choose the perfect flowers for him
If your guy doesn’t have a favorite type of flower, keep these tips in mind to help you choose a bouquet for him.
- What’s the occasion? As a general rule of thumb, let the color rule the occasion. For example, apology or condolence flowers should be subdued in design and color. But go cheery and bright for congratulations, birthdays and romantic flowers.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative with color. Your man might love bright colors like orange, red, yellow, purple and blue. Excellent choices for those colors would be roses, sunflowers, irises and gerbera daisies. Neutral colors like green are also great — find these in carnations, orchids and foliage in arrangements.
- Pay attention to the floral design. Many men may like flowers with natural or linear structures. You can even arrange the flowers in a themed or boxed vase to incorporate some fun into the floral design.
- Smell can go a long way. Choose a flower with musky and earthy scents, such as lupine, tulips and roses, bluebells, carnations and delphiniums. You can also add some eucalyptus, pine, cedar and balsam sprigs to create a fresh scent.
- Consider his favorite flower. Does he have a fondness for sunflowers? Maybe you know he loves red. Pick something that’ll show you know him like no other.
Flowers can make excellent gifts for men or women, so feel free to send your man some floral love. Pick your arrangement based on his favorite colors and themes, or go out on a limb and choose something that looks appealing to you.
Frequently asked questions
Current flower deals and specials
More guides on Finder
31 Asian American-owned businesses to support
Find both veterans and up-and-coming brands in a wide range of industries — from beauty to coffee to interior design.
10 products supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2020
From GHD to Ann Taylor, these brands have released specialty products to help you shop pink and support breast cancer research.
30 books, films and more to help you understand and dismantle racism
We hope this list sparks conversations and inspires you to act — not just today, but every day.
The best eyeshadow palettes in 2021
Looking for your next go-to palette? These are our top12 eyeshadow palette picks for every style and occasion.
A checklist for how to survive the coronavirus outbreak
Expert tips to stay safe and healthy during the coronavirus outbreak.
The best antihero dramas available to stream
From Tony Soprano to Don Draper, here are some of the best antiheroes you can follow on Australian streaming services.
The best fantasy movies to stream in 2021
There’s a great selection of fantasy movies, like the tall tale of Big Fish or the wizarding world of Fantastic Beasts, all on your favourite Australian streaming platforms.
The best musicals you can stream online
Musicals are perfect for when you need a little pick-me-up.
15 medical dramas you won’t get sick of
Medical dramas have always been a TV staple due to the high stakes involved. Here are 15 titles to watch if you’re a fan of the genre.
Stores that accept Sezzle in 2021
See a list of stores that accept Sezzle financing, giving you six weeks to pay for your purchase, interest-free.
Ask an Expert