Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Flowers for men
Who says they're just for the ladies?
Although some might traditionally think of flowers as a gift for women, many men would appreciate a beautiful bouquet as well — especially if you’re celebrating a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or Father’s Day.
Top flowers for men
Graceful Lavander Bouquet
Lovely Lavender Orchid
Spring Passion Tulips
How to choose the perfect flowers for him
If your guy doesn’t have a favorite type of flower, keep these tips in mind to help you choose a bouquet for him.
- What’s the occasion? As a general rule of thumb, let the color rule the occasion. For example, apology or condolence flowers should be subdued in design and color. But go cheery and bright for congratulations, birthdays and romantic flowers.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative with color. Your man might love bright colors like orange, red, yellow, purple and blue. Excellent choices for those colors would be roses, sunflowers, irises and gerbera daisies. Neutral colors like green are also great — find these in carnations, orchids and foliage in arrangements.
- Pay attention to the floral design. Many men may like flowers with natural or linear structures. You can even arrange the flowers in a themed or boxed vase to incorporate some fun into the floral design.
- Smell can go a long way. Choose a flower with musky and earthy scents, such as lupine, tulips and roses, bluebells, carnations and delphiniums. You can also add some eucalyptus, pine, cedar and balsam sprigs to create a fresh scent.
- Consider his favorite flower. Does he have a fondness for sunflowers? Maybe you know he loves red. Pick something that’ll show you know him like no other.
Flowers can make excellent gifts for men or women, so feel free to send your man some floral love. Pick your arrangement based on his favorite colors and themes, or go out on a limb and choose something that looks appealing to you.
Frequently asked questions
Current flower deals and specials
Ask an Expert