Send your partner some love on your special day.
Flowers have been used as heartfelt gestures for centuries, and they still serve as a loving gesture today. Use them to help you celebrate your love and affection for your partner on your anniversary.
Best flower assortments for anniversaries
Magnificent Pink Rose and Lily
Fields of Europe Romance
Sweetest Crush Bouquet
High Style Bouquet
Pink Posh Bouquet
Where to shop online for anniversary flowers
How to choose flowers for your anniversary
Each wedding anniversary comes along with a particular flower that’s meant to symbolize that year of marriage. If you want to go the traditional route, choose the right flowers for the number of years you’ve been together.
- First anniversary. Look for flowers that symbolize your first year of bliss, like red carnations.
- Second anniversary. Lily of the valleys symbolize your continuous love for one another.
- Third anniversary. Sunflowers signify warmth, loyalty and fidelity and are traditionally given for the third anniversary.
- Fourth anniversary. Show your partner how grateful for and appreciate of them you are with hydrangeas.
- Fifth anniversary. Fifth anniversaries are a big milestone for many couples. Daisy show the purity and gentleness of your continued love for one another.
- Sixth anniversary. Calla lilies symbolize the wisdom you’ve gained so far in your relationship, which will continue into the coming years.
- Seventh anniversary. Trust and faithfulness is the theme of this year, signified by freesias.
- Eighth anniversary. Use lilacs to reminisce on the sweetness of your first love for one another.
- Ninth anniversary. Celebrate the beauty and magnificence of your relationship with bird of paradise flowers.
- 10th anniversary. You’ve been together for a decade! Let joyous yellow daffodils remind you and your partner of the simple pleasures in life.
- 15th anniversary. This milestone in marriage is symbolized by a flower that is regarded to as the most romantic: the rose.
- 20th anniversary. The aster signifies great wisdom and good fortune for the happy couple.
- 25th anniversary. The iris symbolizes faith and good wishes for many more happy years to come.
- 30th anniversary. Lilies are the traditional flower for this milestone, showing the continued beauty and devotion of your marriage.
- 40th anniversary. The gladioli makes for the perfectly vibrant gift to celebrate 40 years together.
- 50th anniversary. Celebrate with yellow roses and violets, a combination that signifies virtue and faith.
What color of flowers should I buy for an anniversary?
Different flowers have different meanings, and the color of the flower is what you need to look out for the most.
- Red, as you may have guessed, is symbolic of passion. This makes red flowers, particularly roses a favorite in sending a message of love.
- Orange is symbolic of warm love that began as friendship and developed to a deeper love.
- Yellow flowers symbolize friendship and can be used as a sign of appreciation as well.
- Blue flowers are symbolic of tranquillity and inspiration, and they could be used to tell your loved one that they inspire you or keeps you at peace.
- Violet flowers tell your loved one that they are number-one in your life, just like royalty.
Our top picks for anniversary flowers
Lovely Lilies Bouquet
Classic Budding Rose Plant
Tulip Bouquet VASE
Potted Pink Calla Lily
The True Romance Rose Bouquet
Heart’s Desire Long Stem Red Roses
Browse through a huge selection of anniversary flowers online to find the perfect bouquet that speaks to your partner and your relationship as a whole.