Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Order flowers in a box
Choose to send a unique arrangement.
Want to send something a little more out-of-the-box than a regular cut bouquet? This time, you might want to look inside the box — literally.
Greater Glory™ Basket
Beautiful spirit arrangement
Multicolor Bright Sympathy Basket Arrangement
Pastel Sympathy Basket Arrangement
New Leaf™ Bouquet
Best flower arrangement boxes for every occasion
If you’re lost for words, remember it’s the gesture that counts. Flowers speak to the delicacies and nuances of each situation and each person. No matter the occasion, an arrangement can say in flowers what can be difficult to say in words.
New Sunrise™ Bouquet from FTD.com
Pastel Sympathy Basket Arrangement from 1-800-Flowers
Greater Glory™ Basket from FTD.com
Bountiful Basket™ from 1-800-Flowers
Set to celebrate from FTD.com
Beautiful spirit arrangement from FTD.com
Multicolor Bright Sympathy Basket Arrangement from 1-800-Flowers
What do flowers and their colors mean?
When deciding on a floral arrangement, remember that the color and type of flower holds a special meaning. Understanding these meanings help ensure your floral arrangement sends the right message.
- Gerbera. Common to most arrangements, gerberas are associated with cheerfulness.
- Lily. A lily is a symbol of purity and beauty. White represents modesty, orange is passion and yellow for joyfulness.
- Iris. This flower is associated with wisdom and compliments, and is a good choice if you wish to say thank you to someone.
- Chrysanthemum. Popular in many romantic floral arrangements, a chrysanthemum is a symbol of optimism and fidelity. The color influences this meaning. Red refers to love, white to truth and yellow to slighted love.
- Carnation. A carnation is a symbol of pride and beauty. Red is appropriate for romance and pink for a mother or female relative. White carnations are symbolic of innocence and pure love, possibly for celebrate a birth.
- Daffodil. This flower is associated with rebirth and new beginnings. Giving a single daffodil is a bad omen. But a bunch is a strong symbol of abundance and fertility.
While each flower has a certain sensibility, color is also important.
- Red — love, desire and strength
- Purple — admiration, accomplishment and success
- Orange — passion, vitality and satisfaction
- Yellow — friendship and new beginnings
- Green — fertility, renewal and well-being
- Blue — peacefulness, truth and serenity
- Pink — youth, beauty and grace
- White — innocence and purity
Where to shop online for the best flower arrangement boxes
Choosing a boxed flower arrangement puts a unique spin on traditional floral gifts. Online flower delivery services offer a range of boxes, baskets and other unique containers for your bouquet.
Frequently asked questions
Top flower deals September 2020
Ask an Expert