The Sage online accounting software suite is a great choice for small businesses looking to simplify their accounting and best of all you can try it for free.
Sage has over three decades of experience in the field of accounting software. It operates out of 24 countries, has over six million customers, and around two million dollars in revenue. This business offers more than software; it offers a wide array of accounting, HR, and ERP, as well as payment and asset management solutions.
The Sage One software it provides is ideal for small businesses, and it has other offerings as well. Some of these include Sage 50 Accounting, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage Fixed Assets, Sage HRMS, Sage Payments and Sage Payroll.
If you’re considering using Sage One, you can look forward to various benefits in areas like quotes, invoicing and bank integration.
Pricing and packages
Pricing of the Sage One software is fairly simple. You can opt for the free or the premium version, details of which are as follows:
|Plan||Sage One Start||Sage One Accounting|
|Price||$10 per month||$25 per month|
Features and benefits
- Use professional quotes and estimates. Using Sage One you can create and send customized quotes and estimates which you can also brand as per your liking.
- Get paid sooner. Sage One lets you create and send online invoices with ease. All you have to do is pick a template, include required details and send the invoice. Getting paid sooner is simply a result of quick invoicing.
- Integrate bank account. Depending on the version you chose, you can link one or more bank accounts with the Sage One software. This takes away the need to manually enter information, and you can look forward to automatic importing and categorization of your bank and credit card transaction details.
- Refer to reports. Sage One gives its users access to more than 15 reports. These reports give you the ability to identify trends and spot opportunities, and you can also get an accounts receivable aging summary.
- Collaborate with your accountant. Your accountant should be more than happy to receive a clean cash flow statement, which you get using Sage One. This software creates financial statements your accountant needs automatically, which you’d have to pay your accountant for otherwise. Since Sage One involves cloud accounting, the data you share with your accountant happens in real time, in a secure manner.
- Invoices in multiple currencies. The premium Sage One version lets you create invoices in as many as 32 different currencies. However, the online payment option limits to US dollars.
- Make use of add-ons. Sage Payment Solutions gives you the ability to use the software to receive payments via credit cards. You can also choose to integrate PayPal payments into the system.
- Get unlimited support. As a Sage One user you get unlimited access to support via phone, email and chat.
How do I sign up for Sage One?
Simply click here to visit their webpage and sign up for the free 30-day trial. Your subscription will automatically renew, so If you are unhappy with the service make sure to cancel your subscription by visiting the site or calling customer service at 1-800-873-7282.