Get the styles and activewear you need to hit the waves with this big name in surf, swim, and beachwear.
What is O’Neill?
Jack O’Neill opened up a small surf shop back in 1952, shaping and selling boards along with homemade wetsuits and accessories. By 1980, this one-man labor of love had grown into one of the biggest internationally recognized surf and beach lifestyle clothing companies. Now you can find O’Neill stores online and in the US, Europe and Japan.
What can I buy at O’Neill?
- Men’s. Shop hundreds of unique styles of board shorts, T-shirts, tanks, hoodies and more.
- Women’s. If you’re an avid surfer or just want to look your boardwalk best, you’ll love O’Neill’s huge selection of styles and prints.
- Kids. Your little beachgoer will be ready to hit the sun and sand with graphic tees, shorts, swimwear and sun dresses.
- Wetsuits. True to its roots, O’Neill still offers high-quality wetsuits for the whole family.
What sets O’Neill apart?
O’Neill offers much more than just a clothing line: Every item brings with it a piece of the company’s bold, go-get-’em surf culture. When you wear O’Neill, you become a part of an international community of surfers, swimmers and beach bunnies who’ve loved its unique styles for decades.
If you’re looking for a specific style of designer beachwear, O’Neill is worth checking out. Although you’ll pay a little more than you would at a department store, you’ll likely not find quite the same flavor anywhere else.
Common questions about O’Neill
Pros and cons
- Large selection for the whole family. Find beachwear for men, women and kids to suit everyone’s style.
- Great deals on sale items. Find affordable deals on O’Neill’s unique clothing and accessories.
- High-quality merchandise. Online reviews of O’Neill clothing tout quality that lives up to its reputation as a leader in beach lifestyle wear.
- On the expensive side. O’Neill prices reflect its high-end status. On the plus side, you know you’re getting a great product.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
O’Neill offers free shipping in the continental U.S on all orders of $100 or more. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam will be charged an extra shipping cost.
Pay online with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
Return items purchased online for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Items must be unused with the tags attached. O’Neill does not currently offer direct exchanges, so if you want a different size or color, you’ll need to return the original item and place a new order.
To return your item:
1. Complete a return form and choose a “reason code” for each item.
2. Place the return form and purchase invoice in the package containing the items you’re returning.
3. Send the return to:
O’Neill Web Returns
14350 Myford Road
Irvine, CA 92606