One Park Financial business funding marketplace review
Its network of lending partners offer merchant cash advances and other types of funding to all credit types.
One Park Financial business funding marketplace is ideal for business owners with less-than-perfect credit who’ve struggled to secure financing in the past. It may be able to match you with a lending partner that can offer you a merchant cash advance — even if you don’t have the best credit history. But while the process is fast, it’s difficult to know how much it will cost you before filling out its online form.
First, do I qualify?
You need to meet the following criteria to qualify for business funding through One Park Financial’s network of lending partners, which it refers to as funders:
- In business for at least three months
- Gross monthly revenue of at least $2,500
- Minimum credit score of 450
What makes One Park Financial business funding marketplace unique?
Getting capital for your business can be challenging when you don’t have great credit. But applying with poor credit isn’t an issue with One Park Financial. Because it works with a network of over 20 lending partners, it’s able to place an emphasis on cash flow — not just your credit score — when finding financing that suits your business’s needs.
What types of financing does One Park Financial offer?
As a marketplace, One Park Financial doesn’t offer business funding directly. Instead, it connects small to midsize businesses with lending partners that offer merchant cash advances and other working capital financing.
Depending on the lending partner you’re matched with, you may be able to borrow anywhere from $5,000 to $750,000. As a merchant cash advance, you’ll be on the hook for daily or weekly repayments drawn from your business bank account.
Interest payments will either be based on a flat fee or factor rate — it varies by lender. And you’ll be on the hook for a professional service fee after you’ve been funded, though One Park Financial doesn’t list specifics.
You may be able to get connected with a lending partner in less than 24 hours after filling out a quick online form. And if approved, you could receive your funds in as little as 3 days.
What are the benefits of using One Park Financial?
From its lenient eligibility requirements to its fast turnaround, here are a few perks of finding funding through One Park Financial:
- Open to all credit types. Businesses with less-than-perfect credit may qualify for funding.
- No collateral required. One Park Financial’s lending partners don’t require you to pledge your personal collateral.
- Fast turnaround. It’s possible to get connected with a lending partner in less than 24 hours and have money in the bank in only three business days.
- Wide state availability. One Park Financial works with businesses across all 50 states.
What to watch out for
Consider these potential drawbacks before finding financing through One Park Financial:
- Unclear rates and fees. Depending on the lending partner you’re matched with, you could be charged interest based on a flat fee or a factor rate — but you won’t know the specifics until after you fill out One Park Financial’s online form.
- Professional service fee. One Park Financial charges a professional service fee after you receive your funds.
- No large amounts. If you need more than $750,000, you’ll have to look elsewhere.
- Daily or weekly repayments. One Park Financial’s lending partners offer merchant cash advances, which come with daily or weekly repayments that can be difficult to afford for seasonal businesses.
Compare more business financing options
What do borrowers say about One Park Financial?
Mostly good things as of September 2019. One Park Financial has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2018 and earns an A+ rating based on factors like transparency and time in business. Former borrowers praise the connection service’s swift process and sincere concern for their business’s needs.
It does even better on Trustpilot, earning an 4.3 out of 5 TrustScore based on over 150 customer reviews. Around 75% of borrowers rated their experience as “excellent.” And almost all of the negative reviews were addressed by a One Park Financial representative — another good sign.
How do I get started?
Before you begin, double-check that you meet One Park Financial’s eligibility requirements. If you do, you can begin the process of getting connected with a lending partner by calling 888-327-0849 or filling out a form on its website.
Follow these directions to get started online:
- Go to One Park Financial’s website and click Get Funded Now.
- Enter details about yourself and your business, including your contact information and your estimated gross monthly sales.
- Click Get Funded Now.
A One Park Financial representative should get back to you in less than 24 hours with funding options you prequalify for. If you like an offer, you’ll then be redirected to the lending partner’s website to complete the application. If approved, you can receive your funds in as soon as three business days.
What documents do I need to apply?
Most of One Park Financial’s lending partners will ask for the following documents during the application process:
- A few months of bank statements
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of a void check
You may also be asked to provide copies of your recent tax returns or proof of ownership — depending on the lending partner.
I got business funding through One Park Financial. Now what?
For merchant cash advances, you’ll pay daily or weekly repayments that are automatically deducted from your business bank account. Read over your contract carefully to make sure you understand any potential late fees or prepayment penalties you could be charged. If you have any questions, reach out to your One Park Financial account manager for help.
One Park Financial has a solid reputation for helping businesses with less-than-perfect credit secure capital. But its network of lending partners aren’t the most transparent about how much their merchant cash advances will cost you. And the daily or weekly repayments can be difficult to swing for seasonal businesses.
Prefer to apply for a business loan directly? Compare other lenders with our guide to business financing.