How to get a discount on international money transfers using an OFX promo code.
When you need a quick and affordable way to send money overseas, OFX is ideal. You won’t pay any transfer fees with OFX. And its strong exchange rates typically beat those offered by US banks and other competitors.
What services does OFX offer?
OFX is a solid option for immediate, one-off transfer overseas. But it also offers a selection of other transfer options:
- Limit orders. Choose your desired exchange rate and when that rate becomes available, OFX will automatically place your transfer.
- Forward contracts. Lock in an attractive exchange rate now for a future transaction.
- Recurring transfers. Avoid entering the details of your transfer every week or month by scheduling regular transfers.
If you need help with a transfer at any step of the process, OFX services, phone and email customer support is available 24 hours a day, five days a week.
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
The minimum amount you can send overseas with OFX is $1,000. While it offers support for more than 50 currencies around the world, you can send the following currencies from the United States:
OFX | Pros and Cons
- Currency support. Supporting 55 major and exotic currencies, you can send funds to a large selection of countries worldwide.
- No fees. With OFX you don’t pay any transfer fees.
- Flexible options. From placing forward contracts to scheduling regular transfers, there’s a range of options to suit your needs.
- No cash payment or pickup. OFX delivers funds through bank deposit only.
How can I get OFX discounts?
OFX charges no fees for its international money transfers. Use an OFX promo code for exclusive exchange rates on your next international money transfer.
How does OFX work?
Before you can send money overseas with OFX, you’ll need to sign up for an account with:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Your country of origin and nationality.
- Your driver’s license details.
- Your occupation.
- Your transfer details — how much you’re sending and to where.
- Whether you’re opening a personal or business account.
Once approved, you enter the details of your transfer, review the exchange rate and fee and send your funds. OFX processes bank transfers only, and when you send US dollars, your transaction is processed overnight.
What forms of payment does OFX accept?
OFX accepts payment by bank transfer only.