40% off prescription lenses and free shipping
Oakley products were originally designed for world class athletes. Today, it’s a casual fashion brand that goes above and beyond.
Pros and cons of Oakley
- Custom sunglasses. Oakley gives you the ability to customize your sunglasses, offering your millions of possible combinations from which to choose. You can not only customise colours you can even get a logo engraved and this works well for teams, companies and individuals alike.
- High definition optics. Oakley’s High Definition Optics® technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection.
- Innovations in apparel. The designing of Oakley’s apparel line also keeps performance in mind and Oakley innovations include dynamic insulation, fire resistance, critically placed fleece, removable storm skirts and pant protectors.
- Free delivery. All orders over $50.00 come with free shipping.
- No loyalty club. Shopping through Oakley’s website does not result in the accumulation of points and Oakley does not offer its users any special rewards.
- Shipping costs. If you are buying oversize items then your shipping costs could add up.
Shipping guide for Oakley
Although orders over $50.00 come with free shipping this is not applicable if you buy overweight or oversized products like golf bags, board bags and luggage items. Such products attract surcharges and these surcharges vary from product to product depending on factors like size and weight. Free delivery is not applicable when shipping custom products either.
Standard shipping costs, for orders under $50.00 is $8 (except for Custom products with is free). 2-Business Day shipping is $15, and 1 Business Day shipping is $25.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Oakley
Oakley gives due importance to customer satisfaction. It gives its customers ample time to make any claims surrounding return, refunds and exchanges. For example, if you are not happy with your purchase, you have 90 days to get in touch with a customer care representative. This period, however, is 15 days when it comes to wearable electronics. Customers then receive a ‘return authorization’ number and a return shipping label to return the product in question. After receiving and verifying the product Oakley credits the refund amount to the account used to pay for the product within 10-15 business days.
More guides on Finder
Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
Save Debit Invest card review
Save invests $1 on your behalf for every $1 you spend. After one year, you keep the returns.
Ando Savings review
A free savings account that’s socially responsible, but the APY is only 0.17%.
Ellevest Debit Card review
The Ellevest Debit Card offers rewards, round-ups and ATM rebates, but it’s missing key features.
United Quest℠ Card review
The Chase United Quest piles on the perks without breaking the bank.
First Foundation Bank Online Savings Account review
No monthly fees and a competitive APY from this high-yield savings account.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Passbook by Remitly review
Passbook accounts help immigrants in the US manage their money without paying bank fees.
Ask an Expert