Surf’s up with this innovative sunglass company.
Oakley products were originally designed for world class athletes. Today, it’s a casual fashion brand that goes above and beyond.
Popular Oakley coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|31 Aug 2019||Don't miss the latest offers at Oakley||********|
|31 Aug 2019||Free shipping on any order||********|
Pros and cons of Oakley
- Custom sunglasses. Oakley gives you the ability to customize your sunglasses, offering your millions of possible combinations from which to choose. You can not only customise colours you can even get a logo engraved and this works well for teams, companies and individuals alike.
- High definition optics. Oakley’s High Definition Optics® technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection.
- Innovations in apparel. The designing of Oakley’s apparel line also keeps performance in mind and Oakley innovations include dynamic insulation, fire resistance, critically placed fleece, removable storm skirts and pant protectors.
- Free delivery. All orders over $50.00 come with free shipping.
- No loyalty club. Shopping through Oakley’s website does not result in the accumulation of points and Oakley does not offer its users any special rewards.
- Shipping costs. If you are buying oversize items then your shipping costs could add up.
Shipping guide for Oakley
Although orders over $50.00 come with free shipping this is not applicable if you buy overweight or oversized products like golf bags, board bags and luggage items. Such products attract surcharges and these surcharges vary from product to product depending on factors like size and weight. Free delivery is not applicable when shipping custom products either.
Standard shipping costs, for orders under $50.00 is $8 (except for Custom products with is free). 2-Business Day shipping is $15, and 1 Business Day shipping is $25.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Oakley
Oakley gives due importance to customer satisfaction. It gives its customers ample time to make any claims surrounding return, refunds and exchanges. For example, if you are not happy with your purchase, you have 90 days to get in touch with a customer care representative. This period, however, is 15 days when it comes to wearable electronics. Customers then receive a ‘return authorization’ number and a return shipping label to return the product in question. After receiving and verifying the product Oakley credits the refund amount to the account used to pay for the product within 10-15 business days.