10 free transfers for new customers
Western Union is one of the most well-known international money transfer providers — but it’s not the cheapest. Taking advantage of deals can help you save on your next transfer.
Western Union promo codes and coupons
Unfortunately, Western Union isn’t offering any deals right now. But we have an alternative offer for you to save money:
How do I use my Western Union discount code?
Visit the Western Union website to use your promo code:
- Create a free account if you’re not a Western Union member.
- Select send money and enter your transfer details such as the destination, how much you want to send, how you want to send and how you want the receiver to collect the money.
- Enter the promotional code by clicking the I have a promo code box at the bottom of the page.
- Press apply to activate the promotional code and get your discount.
Why is my Western Union promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount through Western Union or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Western Union codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within, or it may be restricted to a certain country that Western Union services.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use.
What forms of payment does Western Union accept?
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer using the following methods:
- Cash in person. Pay cash at a Western Union agent to send money in person.
- Bank transfer. Transfer money from your account to another person’s bank account.
- Credit or debit card. Enter your card details to make an online payment when you opt to send money from the Western Union website. You can also make a card payment at a Western Union agent.
See how other services compare to Western Union
Quickly compare a few other money transfer companies against Western Union to make sure you’re getting a strong exchange rate and minimal fees for your transfer.
More guides on Finder
Little Baby Paws discount codes and coupons October 2021
From dummy clips and pouches through to dummies of varying sizes, little Baby Paws has great products to keep little ones happy.
Which online stores accept PayPal?
If you’re looking for online stores that accept PayPal, our list includes fashion favourites THE ICONIC, ASOS and boohoo.
P.E Nation discount codes October 2021 | Get 60% off instantly
Pick up fabulous feminine athleisure and streetwear styles online at P.E Nation for less with one of these discount codes.
Proviz Sports discount codes and coupons October 2021: Get 15% off
Stay visible while running, cycling or exploring the outdoors with innovative and comfortable clothing from Proviz Sports. Save with our promos.
Countdown discount codes and coupons October 2021 | Get 40% off instantly
Whether you want to pick up in-store or get your groceries delivered to home, make sure to check out our Countdown promo codes first.
Equipo discount codes and coupons October 2021: Free shipping on orders over $40
Equipo provides quality watch accessories for the latest and greatest smartwatches. Get yours for a discount with our promos.
How to transfer money from a credit card to a bank account
Find out how to transfer money from a credit card to your bank account, and what fees you might pay.
Baby Bunting discount code October 2021
Baby Bunting promo codes will give you discounts off clothes, toys and all kinds of essential baby products.
Urban Sales coupon code October 2021
Shop for affordable yet stylish furniture and home decor from brands like IKEA and Casa Vila using our discount codes for Urban Sales.
WorldFirst World Account for online sellers
Read our guide to the WorldFirst World Account for online sellers, including info on supported currencies, fees and how to open an account.
Ask an Expert