Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
If something new is harder to cover than something old and something borrowed, you might want to consider a wedding loan.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 10 healthy habits that are surprisingly easy to introduce
These 10 little changes can help you live a happier, healthier and wealthier life with a bit of willpower.
- Complacent Kiwis: 9 in 10 are paying the ‘lazy tax’
Complacency when it comes to financial products is hurting the hip pocket of nearly the entire country, according to new research by Finder.
- Lazy Tax Report 2021
Finder’s Lazy Tax Report found 9 out of 10 Kiwis are missing out on a better deal by sticking with the same provider.
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- How to buy Kingfish Limited shares (KFL)
What you need to do if you want to buy Kingfish shares (KFL) on the New Zealand Exchange.
- How to buy Scales Corporation shares (SCL)
Easy, step-by-step instructions to explain how you can buy SCL shares on the NZX.
- Pet insurance for older dogs and cats
Discover some funds that cover senior pets, what to look for in a policy and how you can help your furry friend feel comfortable in their twilight years.