The Warehouse Money Visa Card
Consider a Warehouse Money Visa Card and get 5% off your shopping at The Warehouse.
Do you regularly shop at The Warehouse? Warehouse Money offers customers a Warehouse Money Visa Card which gives you 5% off any purchases made at The Warehouse.
Started as a joint venture with Westpac, but now wholly owned by The Warehouse Group, the Warehouse Money Visa Card not only gives you a discount for spending, there’s no annual fee.
|Product Name||Warehouse Money Visa Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.95% p.a.|
|Annual Fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of transaction value or $20, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
Benefits of using the Warehouse Money Visa Card
Every little bit helps when managing your finances and Warehouse Money offers a credit card that can help you get a bit more for your spending. If you regularly shop at The Warehouse, you can enjoy 5% off with the Warehouse Money Visa Card, plus it also qualifies you for a range of discounts, offered by other New Zealand retailers, for example Noel Leeming and 1-day.co.nz. The Warehouse Money Visa Card‘s benefits include:
- No annual credit card fees. There is no annual fee for keeping your account open and no annual fee for additional cardholders. With a Warehouse Money Visa card, you only pay for what you spend, plus any interest and charges that your balance accumulates.
- Earn discounts at The Warehouse. Regular shoppers at The Warehouse will appreciate a card that offers a permanent 5% off goods when you shop. However, you don’t receive a discount when you buy certain products, for example, gift cards or pre-paid phone cards. You can also check out other store cards to see what benefits they offer.
- Interest-free period of 55 days. Your Warehouse Money Visa credit card gives you up to 55 days of interest-free credit, provided you pay your full credit card bill on time. As the card has no annual fee, you have the potential not to pay anything except your initial purchase price.
- Widely accepted, including overseas. Issued on the Visa payment network, your Warehouse Money Visa Card is accepted wherever you see the Visa logo. This includes millions of points of sale terminals worldwide, plus local and overseas online stores.
- Contactless payments. It’s easy to tap and pay with your Warehouse Money Visa Card. You don’t need to use your PIN for smaller transactions, just touch your card to the reader to authorise a transaction.
How can I apply for a Warehouse Money Visa Card?
If you like the fact that the Warehouse Money Visa Card carries no annual fee; you can apply for a card using the online application form on the Warehouse Money site or phone 0800 801 808. Bear in mind that there are other credit cards on the market with no annual fee, so take a look at those too before deciding to apply.
- Age. Minimum age for applicants is 18.
- Residential status. Only citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand can apply.
- Minimum income. Warehouse Money states there isn’t a minimum income requirement to apply, but you must have a steady income.
- Credit history. You will only be approved for a credit card if you have a good credit history.
Necessary documents and information
- Identification. A driver’s licence or your passport is suitable proof of ID.
- Income details. You need to supply income details you receive from a regular source, including your main employment.
- Expenditure details. Warehouse Money requires full details of your regular expenses.
- Email address. You need a valid email address to receive information about your card.
Frequently asked questions about Warehouse Money credit cards
The Warehouse Money Visa Card charges no annual fees and offers you something extra if you regularly shop at The Warehouse. See the FAQ below if you have any questions, or complete the form at the end of the page if you need further information.
Warehouse Money’s other products
Car insurance and home and contents insurance. The Warehouse no longer offers car insurance or home and contents insurance. However, it still honours existing policies, and you can access your information.
The bottom line
Applying for a Warehouse Money Visa Card could be a good idea if you frequently shop at The Warehouse, as it offers the best way to maximise the discount benefits of the card. The zero annual fee is also attractive, but you should always compare the Warehouse Money Visa card against other credit cards.