Current Vistaprint promo codes for July 2019
Popular Vistaprint coupon codes
|17 Jul 2019
||50% off upgrades on business cards, banners, invites, tees, brochures and flyers
|30 May 2019
||Get up to 40% off selected products
About Vistaprint promo codes
Vistaprint will help you personalise and print practically everything, from your traditional digital photo, to posters, calendars, t-shirts, key rings and more – and delivery it direct to your door. You’ll love this store if you’re starting your own small business or looking to create a perfect, personalised gift. If you’re after a Vistaprint promo code or coupon, then you’re in the right place.
Featured Image Source: Vistaprint Australia Instagram
What other products does Vistaprint offer?
Here is the complete list of custom printed items available from Vistaprint:
- Address labels
- Advertising boards
- Appointment cards
- Bottle openers
- Bumper stickers
- Business cards
- Christmas address labels
- Christmas cards
- Christmas gift tags
- Christmas ornaments
- Engraved business card holders
- Engraved and printed pens
- Envelope seals
- Gift certificates
- Gift tags
- Invitations and announcements
- Keyring torches
- Lawn signs
- Letter openers
- Loyalty cards
- Luggage taps
- Magnetic business cards
- Magnetic car signs
- Magnetic calendars
- Magnetic clips
- Magnetic postcards
- Mailing labels
- Mouse pads
- Name tags
- Note cards
- Note pads
- Pen gift boxes
- Phone cases (Samsung Galaxy and iPhone)
- Photo books
- Photo cards
- Photo flip books
- Photo magnets
- Presentation folders
- Product labels
- Polo shirts
- Rack cards
- Stamps (self-inking, signature, pocket)
- Stress balls
- Stubby holders
- Tape measures
- Thank you cards
- Tote bags
- USB flash drives
- Website design
- Window decals
Vistaprint review: Pros and cons
- Discounts and deals ALL THE TIME: Vistaprint loves offering discounts and deals on printing products. Check out the list we have above to visit the site to see more.
- Competitive pricing: Big discounts and great products means that Vistaprint is hard to beat in terms of price and quality.
- Fast delivery: Orders are delivered as quickly as three business days.
- Wide range of products: Vistaprints range means all your company’s promotional goods can be purchased and printed in one place.
- Responsive customer service team: Vistaprint’s customer service team can be contacted via phone Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 10pm, via live chat or via email with a guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- Most items are tracked: You’ll be provided with tracking information after your purchase is made so you can follow it until it reaches your door.
- Quality reflects price: Avoid ordering the cheapest items on the site as the quality may match the price.
- Lost items: Some customers have noted that items occasionally get lost in the mail.
- Some products are only available for 10 business day delivery: Most items are printed in Australia, so you’re guaranteed speedy delivery. However, some are printed in the Netherlands, so can take up to 10 business days to deliver. These include: engraved business card holders, pens (printed and engraved), lawn signs, pens gift box, key rings, window decals, luggage tags and ornaments.
- Products might not arrive together: Depending on where your products are printed, they may arrive separately due to printing locations.
Vistaprint frequently asked questions
Is Vistaprint legit?
Vistaprint offers a 100% guarantee on everything it sells. If customers aren’t satisfied, the company will either re-print your order of will refund in full. A delivery fee won’t be charged on re-printed orders.
What’s the quality like?
Each Vistaprint product offers details of what the final product will look like. Once you’ve selected the item you’re interested in, click on “More pricing and quantities”.
When the pop-up window opens, if you click on “Product Specs”, you’ll be able to see details like the exact size, type of paper used (including the weight and finish).
How do I get Vistaprint free stuff?
Vistaprint is currently offering 250 business cards for free. You can check out our deals section above for this offer, and any others that pop up.
How can I get in contact with Vistaprint?
The best way to get in contact with Vistaprint is via the help centre. Here, you’ll find the company’s phone number, email address and a link to the live chat. Please note, phone lines are manned from 10am to midnight (New Zealand time), Monday to Friday.
How can I address a Vistaprint complaint?
Vistaprint’s online customer service centre allows users to search for answers to common issues. You may be able to find a quick response to your issue this way. Otherwise, you can get in contact with vistaprint using one of the methods listed above: phone, email or live chat.
How can I get Vistaprint free delivery?
Vistaprint doesn’t offer free delivery as a standard, no matter how much money you spend or how many items you order. However, from time to time it will have special free delivery offers. As soon as we hear about any shipping deals, we’ll post it in out deals section above.
What’s a good Vistaprint alternative?
There are plenty of printing services available online, so many that we’ve made an entire guide about sites like Vistaprint. Is there a Vistaprint app?
Vistaprint currently has an Android app where you can create personalised items on the go.
What methods of payment does Vistaprint accept?
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Cheque / Money Order (US orders only)