Searching for a local takeaway to tickle your tastebuds? Save big by using discount codes to order through Uber Eats.
Image source: Instagram
Uber Eats discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Uber Eats coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 May 2019||Order your first UberEats today||********|
What you need to know about Uber Eats?
Every once in a while, it’s nice to hang up your pots and pans, kick back, and let someone else cook so that you don’t have to. Ubereats is the latest takeaway craze to hit our streets and comes from the innovative popular ride-share app Uber.
Order your favourite fodder online and have it delivered to your door, piping hot and ready to eat for less with discount codes and coupons.
Uber Eats Review | Pros and Cons
- Massive selection of eateries to choose from. Access hundreds of local takeaways through a single site.
- Easy to navigate platform. Simply narrow the results as you please to find your preferred cuisine.
- Secure online payment system. The site uses SSL encryption technology to keep personal and sensitive data safe.
- 24/7 access available in some areas. As long as the restaurant you want to order from is open, you can order via the Uber Eats platform whenever you like in Auckland and Christchurch.
- Timescales and delivery fees vary. All fees are quoted at checkout.
- Restricted hours of operation in some areas. For example, in Wellington Uber Eats is available between 8am and 3am, and in Dunedin, the service is only available between 10am and 10pm.
- Not available New Zealand-wide. Whilst Uber Eats is in operation in most major cities, it isn’t available everywhere. More remote addresses may find that they are unable to utilise Uber Eats.
How does Uber Eats delivery work?
Delivery timescales and fees are calculated at checkout. This depends on the distance between the restaurant you are ordering from and your delivery address.
What forms of payment does Uber Eats accept?
- American Express
- Visa Debit
What is the Uber Eats returns policy?
If you have a problem with any received order contact the customer service department direct through your Uber app and they will work to resolve any issue amicably.