Get into top attractions and events at New Zealand’s hottest venues at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Ticketmaster NZ coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Jan 2019||Buy tickets starting from $60||********|
What you need to know about Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster is one of New Zealand’s top ticket providers. The company was first founded back in 1976 in the US state of Arizona. Over the years, Ticketmaster has earned its place as a go-to source for tickets to the hottest events on a global scale.
Enjoy the easy-to-use online booking, secure transactions and a reliable service. Whether you’re a sports fan, a performance arts enthusiast or have a devoted passion for music, Ticketmaster has an amazing array of options to suit every taste and budget.
How do I use my discount code at Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster doesn’t currently support the use of promo codes, but you can still take advantage of some fantastic opportunities to save by signing up for My Ticketmaster. Some of the highlights of signing up include pre-sale notifications, exclusive discounts, competitions to win cool prizes, special offers and personalised calendars. Simply set your email preferences to notify you of alerts and offers you’re interested in.
Ticketmaster review | Pros and Cons
- Ticketing options to suit all budgets and interests.
- Secure checkout process verified by GeoTrust Inc.
- Platinum tickets offer exclusive access to in-demand seats at market-driven prices.
- Create an account and take advantage of faster checkout, self-printing options, event recommendations and to post-event reviews.
- Unless otherwise stated, refunds and exchanges are available for cancelled or postponed events.
- Access the online Chatbot to help with frequently asked questions and basic troubleshooting.
- Event ticket insurance for up to $1,000 available for select events
- No loyalty club.
- Postage fees apply for delivery of physical tickets.
- Booking or handling fees usually apply in addition to the face value of the tickets. These are added during the checkout process.
How do I make a booking at Ticketmaster?
- Select your event and choose your ticket type and quantity, then click “Get Tickets”.
2. Choose your delivery method, entering your postal address if necessary, and then click “Next”.
3. Select your preferred payment method and fill out the required fields, double-check your order details and then click “Place Order”. You will be sent confirmation of your order via email and your tickets will follow shortly via your chosen delivery method.
What forms of payment does Ticketmaster accept?
- Visa Debit
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Ticketmaster returns policy?
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. You’ll only be able to get your money back in the event that resale is possible. This is usually only offered on events that have already sold out.
If an event you have purchased tickets for is postponed or cancelled, get in touch with Ticketmaster to get a refund or exchange your tickets.