Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan
Get a fast cash loan or payday advance from Swoosh Finance with terms of up to 5 years.
If you’re in need of quick funding, you can apply for a Swoosh Finance short term loan from $3,000 to $100,000. If approved, you can receive your cash deposit on the same day. You’ll have up to 5 years to repay your loan.
From 9.95% p.a.
Maximum Loan Amount
Pros and cons
- Long repayment terms
- High maximum loan amount
- Same-day loan approval
- Automated repayments
- $240 establishment fee
- High interest rate
- $10 per month account administration fee
- Aged 22+
- Permanent New Zealand resident
- Employed for at least 3 months
- Own a registered vehicle, boat, motorbike or home in your name with no finance owing or encumbrances
- Minimum credit score of 300
How does borrowing from Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan work?
You can apply for a loan from Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan online in just five minutes and receive conditional loan approval within 60 minutes during business hours. After you sign the contract electronically, you’ll receive your deposit directly into your bank account on the same day (depending on your bank, it might take 24-48 hours for you to receive the transferred funds). If you return your contract after 3:30pm NZDT, funds will be transferred to you on the next day.Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan offers terms up to 5 years, with repayments made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on your pay schedule. Repayments will be automatically direct debited from your bank account.
Features of a short term loan from Swoosh Finance Short Term LoanSwoosh Finance Short Term Loanoffers a range of features for short term loans, including:
- Quick application. You can easily submit an application online in less than 5 minutes. Swoosh accesses your last 90 days of statement history via BankStatements.com.nz to process your loan.
- Same-day turnaround. Loan approval will usually happen within 60 minutes if you apply during normal business hours. Return your contract before 3:30pm NZDT and you’ll get transferred the funds overnight. Applications submitted during public holidays, weekends or after COB will be processed the next business day.
- Auto repayments. Repayments will be direct debited from your bank account on an agreed regular basis.
- Longer repayment terms. Swoosh Finance Short Term Loanoffers terms up to 5 years for short-term loans, which is significantly longer than other provider loans available.
How much will the loan cost?
You need to understand exactly how much you will pay in fees and interest, and what you might pay if you’re late with repayments.
What you will pay
- Establishment fee: $240
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): from 9.95%
- Account administration fee: $10 per month
Ready to apply? Here’s how
You can apply for a loan by completing the application form online. To be eligible for a loan, check these requirements:
- Age. Be 22 years or older.
- Residency. Be a permanent New Zealand resident.
- Employment. Be employed for 3 months or more.
- Security. Own a vehicle, boat, motorbike or home registered in your name.
- Credit rating. You need a minimum credit score of 300.
To submit your application, you will need to provide the following details:
- Online banking details, including your BSB and account number
- Personal details, including your name, address and phone number
- Information on your vehicle, boat, motorbike or home
- Employment details or Social Security payment details
- Your driver’s licence
- Information regarding your income and expenses
You can complete your application in less than 5 minutes and it will be processed within 60 minutes if you apply during business hours. If your loan is approved, your funds will be deposited into your account in 24 to 48 hours.
If you’re interested in a loan up to $100,000 with longer repayment terms over 5 years, consider a Swoosh Finance Short Term Loan.