Swoosh Finance Personal Loan Review
Get a personal loan from Swoosh Finance with terms of up to 7 years.
If you’re in need of quick funding, you can apply for a Swoosh Finance Personal Loan from $2,000 to $100,000. If approved, you can receive your cash deposit on the same day. You’ll have 7 years to repay your loan.
6.35% - 18.95%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Minimum Credit Score
Pros and cons
- Long repayment terms
- High maximum loan amount
- Same-day loan approval
- No charges for lump sum payments
- $450 broker fee
- Early repayment fee
- Aged 22+
- Permanent New Zealand resident
- Employed for at least 3 months
- Own a registered vehicle, boat, motorbike or home in your name with no finance owing or encumbrances
How does borrowing from Swoosh Finance work?
You can apply for a loan from Swoosh Finance online in just five minutes and receive conditional loan approval within 60 minutes during business hours. After you sign the contract electronically, you’ll receive your deposit directly into your bank account on the same day (depending on your bank, it might take 24-48 hours for you to receive the transferred funds). If you return your contract after 3:30pm NZDT, funds will be transferred to you on the next day.
Swoosh Finance offers terms up to 7 years, with repayments made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on your pay schedule. Repayments will be automatically direct debited from your bank account.
Features of a personal loan from Swoosh Finance
Swoosh Finance offers a range of features for personal loans, including:
- Quick application. You can easily submit an application online in less than 5 minutes. Swoosh accesses your last 90 days of statement history via BankStatements.com.nz to process your loan.
- Same-day turnaround. Loan approval will usually happen within 60 minutes if you apply during normal business hours. Return your contract before 3:30pm NZDT and you’ll get transferred the funds overnight. Applications submitted during public holidays, weekends or after COB will be processed the next business day.
- Auto repayments. Repayments will be direct debited from your bank account on an agreed regular basis.
- Longer repayment terms. Swoosh Finance offers terms up to 7 years, which is significantly longer than other provider loans available.
How much will the loan cost?
You need to understand exactly how much you will pay in fees and interest, and what you might pay if you’re late with repayments.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Establishment fee: $200
- Broker fee: $200 to $450
- PPSR and security check $32.05
Ready to apply? Here’s how
You can apply for a loan by completing the application form online. To be eligible for a loan, check these requirements:
- Age. Be 22 years or older.
- Residency. Be a permanent New Zealand resident.
- Employment. Be employed for 3 months or more.
- Security. Own a vehicle, boat, motorbike or home registered in your name.
To submit your application, you will need to provide the following details:
- Online banking details, including your BSB and account number
- Personal details, including your name, address and phone number
- Information on your vehicle, boat, motorbike or home
- Employment details or Social Security payment details
- Your driver’s licence
- Information regarding your income and expenses
You can complete your application in less than 5 minutes and it will be processed within 60 minutes if you apply during business hours. If your loan is approved, your funds will be deposited into your account in 24 to 48 hours.
If you’re interested in a loan up to $100,000 with longer repayment terms over 7 years, consider a personal loan from Swoosh Finance.
Swoosh Finance offers personal loans of between $2,000 and $100,000 with a maximum term of 7 years for eligible applicants. Interest rates range from 6.35% to 18.95% and are based on your personal circumstances. Highlights include conditional approval in one hour and no charges for lump sum payments. You will, however, be charged an early repayment fee if you pay back your loan in full before the term ends. For more options, compare other lenders in the table below to decide which loan is right for you.
Compare personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.