Swoosh Finance Secured Car Loan Review
Get a loan from Swoosh Finance with terms of up to 7 years.
If you’re in need of quick funding, you can apply for a Swoosh Finance Secured Car Loan from $2,000 to $100,000. If approved, you can receive your cash deposit on the same day. You’ll have 7 years to repay your loan.
6.35% - 18.95%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Pros and cons
- Long repayment terms
- High maximum loan amount
- Same-day loan approval
- Automated repayments
- $450 broker fee
- High interest rate
Main points to consider with a Swoosh Finance car loan?
You can apply for a loan from Swoosh Finance online in just five minutes and receive conditional loan approval within 60 minutes during business hours. After you sign the contract electronically, you’ll receive your deposit directly into your bank account on the same day (depending on your bank, it might take 24-48 hours for you to receive the transferred funds). If you return your contract after 3:30pm NZDT, funds will be transferred to you on the next day.
Swoosh Finance offers terms up to 7 years, with repayments made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on your pay schedule. Repayments will be automatically direct debited from your bank account.
Features of a car loan from Swoosh Finance
Swoosh Finance offers a range of features, including:
- Quick application. You can easily submit an application online in less than 5 minutes. Swoosh accesses your last 90 days of statement history via BankStatements.com.nz to process your loan.
- Same-day turnaround. Loan approval will usually happen within 60 minutes if you apply during normal business hours. Return your contract before 3:30pm NZDT and you’ll get transferred the funds overnight. Applications submitted during public holidays, weekends or after COB will be processed the next business day.
- Auto repayments. Repayments will be direct debited from your bank account on an agreed regular basis.
- Longer repayment terms. Swoosh Finance offers terms up to 7 years, which is significantly longer than other provider loans available.
- Lump sum payments. If you want to make a lump sum payment, you won’t be charged a penalty for doing so.
How much will the loan cost?
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Establishment fee: $200
- Broker fee: $450
- Early repayment fee: Calculated when the loan is repaid.
Ready to apply? Here’s how
Check you meet these requirements to apply for a Swoosh Finance car loan:
- Age. Be 22 years or older.
- Residency. Be a permanent New Zealand resident.
- Employment. Be employed for 3 months or more.
- Income. Earn $400 per week minimum.
- Security. Own a vehicle registered in your name.
Secured car loans from Swoosh Finance range between $2,000 and $100,000 with flexible loan terms and tailored interest rates. It takes five minutes to apply online and release of funds is typically within 24 hours. Make sure you’re aware of all the fees that come with a Swoosh Finance car loan before you apply through their website.