Stadium Finance Car Loan Review
Borrow between $3,000 to $100,000 for your new set of wheels with a Stadium Finance car loan.
9.95% - 19.95%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
With a access to a network of lenders across New Zealand, Christchurch-based Stadium Finance offers car loans to customers throughout New Zealand. With a number of lenders at it’s disposal, Stadium Finance takes away the hassle of speaking to different companies to find the best deal.
Read on to find out if a Stadium Finance car loan is right for you.
Features and benefits of a Stadium Finance car loan
- Varying interest rates – Depending on the lender and your circumstances, interest rates on a Stadium Finance car loan range from 9.95% to 19.95% and are calculated based on factors such as your credit history, income and financial commitments.
- Decision within hours – You’ll find out if your car loan has been approved within 24 hours and in some cases, just a few hours.
- Payout within a day – Once your loan agreement papers have been signed, you’ll have the funds in your account within 24 hours or directly to a vendor. Same-day payouts are also possible.
- Loan pre-approval – If you’re taking out a loan so you can buy a new car, you can get pre-approved so you can shop with confidence.
- Flexible loan terms – Choose the loan term that suits you from 12 to 60 months and take advantage of flexible payment options so you can manage your money.
Applying for a car loan from Stadium Finance
If you’re ready to apply, you can complete an application form on the Stadium Finance website as long as you are at least 18 years of age and are a New Zealand resident.
Make sure first to check the terms and possible interest rates against other lenders.
The documentation you’ll need
You’ll need to be able to provide the standard personal information such as where you live, your employment and income details and, of course, how much you want to borrow.
You will also need to verify your identity, address and income so be ready to supply these when a Stadium Finance team member contacts you to progress your application.
What other products does Stadium Finance offer?
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance – Unforeseen mechanical breakdowns can be costly, so this insurance covers parts and labour to get you back on the road. It also includes 24-hour roadside assistance in case you get a flat battery, a flat tyre or are locked out of your vehicle.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance – Car is written off or stolen while you are still paying your loan off and the insurance payout is less than what you owe? This insurance will cover the shortfall.
- Credit Contract Indemnity – This insurance covers your car loan repayments if you are unable to meet them due to illness, injury, redundancy, bankruptcy or death.