Sprint Finance car loan
Sprint Finance connects you to multiple lenders so that you can borrow up to $50,000 with the best deal for your financial situation
Rather than applying to a range of companies to try and find the best deal and interest rate, Sprint Finance matches you with different lenders to get the right loan for your personal circumstances.
Read on to find out more about Sprint Finance car loans and how to apply with this provider.
6.99% - 26.99%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Features and benefits of a Sprint Finance car loan
- All licence types accepted. Whether you have a learners, restricted or full licence, you can apply for a loan with Sprint Finance. You just need to be fully insured to drive the vehicle that you are buying.
- Loans for all credit types. Sprint Finance uses technology that matches you with over 10 lenders to find the right deal for your financial circumstances.
- Personal interest rate. Sprint Finance car loans have an interest rate of 6.99% - 26.99% per annum. The interest rate you are offered is based on your personal circumstances.
- Flexible payments. Choose a loan term of up to 7 years and align your payments with when you receive your salary or wages. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Loan top-ups. After you’ve had your loan for 12 months you can apply to top up your loan.
- No deposit. You do not require a deposit to take out a Sprint Finance car loan.
- Car purchase. The car that you will purchase with your Sprint Finance loan can be from a private seller or from a Registered Motor Vehicle Dealership.
How to apply for a loan from Sprint Finance
Before applying for a Sprint Finance car loan, check that you meet the eligibility requirements and have the appropriate documentation handy. You should also make sure that you understand the interest rate, fees and terms and compare these against other comparable lenders.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a work visa for the length of your loan term
- Hold a New Zealand Driver’s Licence
- Employed and have an income of at least $500 a week after tax
- Not currently bankrupt and not suffering financial hardship
Sprint Finance also has requirements for the vehicle that you are purchasing:
- Be no older than 2007
- Have less than 150,000 kilometres
- Registered with a current WOF
- You must have a comprehensive insurance policy for the length of your loan.
Information and documentation
When you apply, make sure to have the following documents ready as you will need to upload them to the Sprint Finance customer portal.
- The front and back of your driver’s licence
- Bank statements
- Proof of address
- Vehicle purchase details
Sprint Finance will need to see your bank statements so that they can verify your income and that you have enough money left over to make repayments after living costs are paid.
Your statements are also checked for debt payment management. Payday loans and gambling transactions could affect your chances of having a loan approved.
You can either manually upload your bank statements or have them verified digitally.