With an amazing selection of clothing and accessories for men and women to purchase online, Sportscraft is one of New Zealand’s biggest clothing retailers.
Sportscraft promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2019
Popular SPORTSCRAFT coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|6 Mar 2019||Up to 50% off clearance||********|
|23 May 2019||Sign up to be a VIP & get 10% off full-price||********|
About Sportscraft Coupon Codes
Sportscraft is an iconic Australian brand and is well known for the great quality, consistent fit and craftsmanship of its clothing. It carries an extensive range of clothing and accessories for both men and women. Whether you need everyday clothes, clothes for work, an outfit for a special occasion or a fabulous bag, Sportscraft has it all in the one location. Sales and discount codes offer you the opportunity to save even more on your purchases.
Pros and cons of Sportscraft
- Great selection of products. Sportscraft offers clothing and accessories for men and women, with something to suit just about everyone in the extensive range.
- Returns and exchanges. You can return any items purchased online to any physical Sportscraft store.
- Shipping costs apply. Delivery costs start from $10.
Shipping guide for Sportscraft
$10 flat rate – Free shipping on orders over $200. Please allow 3-7 business days standard deliveries.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Sportscraft
You can return any Sportscraft items that you purchase online (excluding gift vouchers and outlet items) to any freestanding Sportscraft store (excludes Ballantynes and David Jones). You can also exchange an items in-store or online for free, but Paypal purchases cannot be exchanged.
Refunds, exchanges and returns can be made under the following conditions:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed and have its original tags
- You need the original receipt along with the items you are returning
- All items must be returned within 21 days of the order date
About Sportscraft and its history
Sportscraft was founded in 1914 and is one of New Zealand’s leading clothing merchants. It has more than 50 freestanding stores in Australia and New Zealand and is sold in more than 200 locations and online.