Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Top sites like THE ICONIC you need to know right now
Looking for another fashion shopping hotspot like THE ICONIC? We’ve rounded up our 12 favourites to share with you.
THE ICONIC is one of a shopaholic’s favourite fashion destinations. Its shelves are crammed with tons of well-known brands (Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Tony Bianco – to name just a few) in addition to plenty of affordable, exclusive labels including Spurr and Atmos&Here. If you’re looking for similar shopping destinations, check out these 10 online stores like THE ICONIC.
Just like THE ICONIC, ASOS stocks an impressive range of famous brands including Nike, Calvin Klein and Alice McCall. Both are super-famous online shopping meccas that regularly have free shipping offers and loads of promo codes to help you cut costs.
- Free shipping to New Zealand on orders over $40
- Ethically-sourced items – ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- Free returns through New Zealand Post
This British fashion retailer has a huge range of products, similar to THE ICONIC. Boohoo offers free shipping to New Zealand, which makes it an awesome alternative when you’re looking for fast, affordable fashion solutions.
- New styles are added every single day.
- Affordable clothing, with sale item prices starting at $6 and accessories at $3.
- Free shipping on orders over $60
Fashion-forward Pretty Little Thing is one of the hottest spots around for keeping up to date with those of-the-moment trends. You’re guaranteed to be enticed by an edgy new style or blogger-inspired outfit when you shop online at this pretty little store.
- Afterpay and Klarna available
- 28-day return policy
- Find plenty of fashion inspiration from ‘The Edit’ section
Princess Polly is dedicated to independent fashion and individual style, and is a hit with ladies looking for bohemian-chic designs.
- Sustainable and ethically-sourced fashion
- Free express shipping for all orders over AU$75
- Easy 30-day return policy
Head to Beginning Boutique if you are looking for edgy yet feminine styles that are perfect for festivals, parties and hot dates.
- Free express shipping on orders over $120
- Free standard shipping on orders over $75
- 14-day return policy
British retailer Marks & Spencer is known worldwide as a place for quality, stylish fashion and homeware that keeps pace with global trends.
- A large selection of quality, ethically-sourced clothes
- Free express delivery on orders over $200
- 35-day return policy
A go-to fashion retailer for quality basics and fast-fashion pieces at any time of year, Cotton On offers something for everyone under its range of brands.
- Free delivery on orders over $60
- Free and easy in-store returns
- Buy now, pay later with Afterpay, Zip Pay, Laybuy, Klarna or Humm
Which sites like THE ICONIC offer free shipping?
- ASOS: Free on orders over $40
- Boohoo: Free on orders over $60
- Showpo: Free on orders $80 or more
- Hello Molly: Free on orders over AU$100
- Glassons: Free on orders over $50
- Princess Polly: Free on orders over AU$75
- Zaful: Free on orders over $78.21
- Beginning Boutique: Free on orders over $75
- Marks & Spencer: Free on orders over $200
- Cotton On: Free on orders over $60
More guides on Finder
10 stores you’ll love just as much as Sammydress
Check out some of the best sites like Sammydress that can be your new go-to since the popular site shut down.
Sites like Craigslist
If you’re looking to buy or sell products online, find a job, house or car, these alternative sites to Craigslist are worth checking out.
Sites like G2A
Grab all you need for some serious gaming fun at one of these sites like G2A.
Sites like Trade Me
Try one of these 8 alternative sites to Trade Me for even more goods to browse through and more auctions to join.
Where to buy women’s winter boots online + our top picks for on-trend styles this season
Whether you’re looking for knee-high, ankle, lace-up or mid-calf, these top sites to buy winter boots online will help you find the perfect pair.
Where to buy TVs online in New Zealand
We’ve done the hard work for you and found the top sites to buy TVs online so you can find just what you need at your own pace.
Where to buy toys and games online 2022
We’ve tracked down the top 10 sites to buy toys online so you can shop without having to leave the house with the little ones in tow.
Where to buy the hottest bikinis online in New Zealand
If you’re going on holiday, planning to hit the beach or just wanting to revamp your wardrobe for summer, you’re going to want to step out in a new bikini!
Where to buy party dresses online in New Zealand 2022
Shopping for party dresses can be time-consuming, but thankfully our guide makes it easy to browse the top sites anytime, anywhere.
Top 18 sites to buy men’s clothes online 2022
Can’t be bothered going to the mall? Find a great range of fashion to suit all budgets in these online stores.