Want to keep in touch with loved ones while you’re globe trotting? Save with SimCorner prepaid SIMs.
SimCorner codes and coupons
Popular Simcorner coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 May 2019||Up to 10% off travel accessories||********|
|10 Sep 2018||Buy universal travel adapter for NZ$ 27.07||********|
Who is SimCorner?
SimCorner is an Australian-based company dedicated to providing affordable prepaid plans. SimCorner’s plans will help you keep track of your usage and avoid hefty bills that providers commonly charge for international roaming.
Travelling the world doesn’t have to mean losing touch with those you love. Buy prepaid international SIM cards online and cut costs on long distance contact with the ones you hold dear. With prepaid SIMs for travellers visiting the UK, Asia, the Middle East, South Africa and even further afield, there’s some fantastic data, text and talktime combos at SimCorner.
How do I use my SimCorner discount code?
- Select your travel destination:
2.Select your preferred plan from the options on offer and click “More Info”.
3. Select your travel dates and click “Buy Now”.
4. A box will pop up on the screen, click “View Cart”.
5. Review your order and once you’re happy click “Proceed to Checkout”.
6. Enter your details, choose your shipping method and under the “Order Summary” section, you will notice that there is a drop box titled “Apply Discount Code”.
7.Click this and a box will appear.
8.Pop your code in the box, click “Apply Discount” and then click “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
Which destinations do SimCorner sell prepaid sims for?
SimCorner | pros and cons
- Buy prepaid SIM cards that will work in even the furthest corners of the globe.
- Different plans available. Whether you’re planning on staying in the loop on a daily basis or intend to use your phone in emergency circumstances only, there’s a prepaid plan for you.
- Express delivery available.
- Change of mind returns are not accepted.
- No free delivery service.
How does SimCorner delivery work?
When ordering prepaid SIMs for delivery to New Zealand there are two options on the table. Standard delivery is expected to take five to seven working days from dispatch to arrive. This service is charged at $4.87 per order.
Alternatively, if you’re in a hurry for your prepaid SIM to arrive, you can upgrade to express postage via Australia Post. This is expected to take one to three working days from dispatch and you’ll be charged $6.61 for the service.
What forms of payment does SimCorner accept?
What is the SimCorner returns policy?
Unfortunately, change of mind returns are not accepted. If your travel plans have to be cancelled at the last minute, you’ll have to forfeit the cost of your purchased prepaid SIM card. If you have received a faulty, incorrect or damaged item, you need to let the SimCorner customer service team know within seven day of your receipt.