Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Best way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
Compare 0+ companies to find ways to send money to Congo-Brazzaville from New Zealand.
Looking for the best way to send money from New Zealand to family, friends or businesses in Congo-Brazzaville (or even to your own overseas bank account)?
Don't head straight to your NZ bank – compare specialist money transfer services instead. They nearly always offer better XOF exchange rates and lower fees, so for the same amount of New Zealand Dollars you send, your recipient will receive more CFA Franc bceaos.
Of the companies we've compared, is among the cheapest, with competitive exchange rates and fees starting from . Need a really fast transfer? can get money to your recipient in Congo-Brazzaville within an hour.
Best way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville from New ZealandThe best way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville depends on your payment method, how you want your money to be received and how fast you need it to arrive.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) transfer. With this type of transfer, the transfer service matches people buying New Zealand Dollars in one country with people who are selling it in another, potentially securing a more competitive exchange rate.
Compare more ways to send money to Congo-BrazzavilleUse our table to compare the best money transfer companies to send money to Congo-Brazzaville. You can compare deposit and receiving options, fees and transfer speeds, then click the "Go to site" button when you've found the best one to get your money to Congo-Brazzaville.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Cheapest way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
Bank transfers are typically the cheapest way to get your money to Congo-Brazzaville. and are some of the lowest bank transfer fees of the brands we've compared.When you're hunting down the cheapest ways to send money to Congo-Brazzaville, it's more important to look at the overall cost of your transfer. This has a couple of elements:
- Transfer fees. While still cheaper than your NZ bank, some money transfer services charge either a fixed or percentage-based fee for making your transfer.
- Exchange rates. Another way money transfer providers make money is to add a margin to the mid-market NZD/XOF exchange rate.
Some providers may charge the mid-market rate but add fees on top. Others may have very low fees but apply a markup on the exchange rate. This means it is important to compare exactly how many CFA Franc bceaos your recipient will end up with.
Fastest way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
Many online providers can offer transfers to Congo-Brazzaville within minutes, although you're likely to pay a premium for the convenience.Here are some of the fastest average transfer speeds to Congo-Brazzaville:
Actual transfer times from New Zealand to Congo-Brazzaville can depend on several different factors including transfer amount, payment method and payout method.
Safest way to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
The safest way to get your money to Congo-Brazzaville is to use a provider registered with New Zealand's industry regulator, the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ). All of the companies we've compared in our table are overseen by a local regulator and comply with the relevant laws and regulations in both New Zealand and Congo-Brazzaville.
A great way to dive deeper is by reading our extended reviews of each transfer service and researching first-hand customer feedback on Trustpilot and similar platforms.
Large money transfers to Congo-Brazzaville
If you need to make a sizable money transfer to Congo-Brazzaville, consider using a provider such as to benefit from its expertise in handling larger transfer amounts.Using a large transfer specialist can have the following advantages:
- Tax guidance. Large transfers to Congo-Brazzaville may have tax implications for you or your recipient. A transfer specialist can help get you up to speed on IRD's latest advice.
- Foreign exchange (forex) tools. Advanced tools such as forward contracts, limit orders and stop-loss orders can help you lock in the XOF exchange rate you want.
- Account manager. Some money transfer providers assign a personal account manager who can help and advise you on your transfer needs.
- Phone service. If you want to talk your transfer through with someone, a provider such as can give you support over the phone.
How to send money to Congo-Brazzaville from New Zealand
To send money to Congo-Brazzaville, you'll need the necessary documentation, your recipient's details and a way to pay.
- Compare your options.
Use our table to find a money transfer provider that sends funds to Congo-Brazzaville. One may be better for cash pickups while another may suit a bank transfer. Once you've found the best one for your requirements, click "Go to site".
- Create an account.
You'll need to give your name, address, contact details, proof of ID and method of payment.
- Provide your recipient's details.
Enter your recipient's name and contact information. If you're sending straight to their Congolese bank account, you'll need the account number, SWIFT or IBAN plus their bank branch's address.
- Enter your transfer amount.
Check you're happy with the fees, exchange rates and transfer speed, then enter the amount you wish to send. Double-check the total CFA Franc bceaos your recipient gets.
- Complete your transfer.
Send your money transfer to Congo-Brazzaville. Keep your transaction reference number safe so you can track your transfer. Your recipient may need it too.
How to choose the best money transfer companies to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
When choosing a money transfer provider to send money from New Zealand to Congo-Brazzaville, it's important to consider the cost, how you want your recipient to receive the funds and the turnaround time. Here are other features to review:
- Exchange rates. Banks and transfer services use the mid-market rate to trade with one another. It is the best rate you can get. However, not all money transfer providers offer you this mid-market rate so compare the XOF you're offered to the mid-market rate and look for the smallest difference.
- Transfer fees. Are you being charged a flat fee or a percentage of your transfer amount? For example, a provider offering to transfer your money to Congo-Brazzaville for a flat or low fee might work out better if you plan to send a large amount.
- Transfer type. Does your recipient have a Congolese bank account or is cash or cell phone top-up a better option? Each transfer type will have different fees. For example, instant cash pickups tend to be more expensive than bank transfers.
- Transfer speed. If you need your transfer to arrive quickly, you can pay for an express delivery. Some companies offer instant cash pickups but may charge more. If you're not in a rush, online money transfer services offer the best value and get your money to Congo-Brazzaville faster and cheaper than banks.
- Transfer purpose. Whether your transfer is for personal or business reasons influences which provider you want to use. If it is a one-off personal transfer, then fast and cheap may be the way to go. But if you make recurring transfers or send large amounts, a business transfer specialist like may be more economical.
- Forex tools. Are you able to set rate targets, lock in a good XOF rate for the future or create a stop-loss order? Advanced forex tools can help make your transfer cheaper, which is useful if you make multiple transfers a year.
- Transfer limits. Find out how much you can send with each service. For example, allows transfers up to .
- Customer support. If you're sending larger amounts or looking for some guidance, it's important to choose a provider you can contact by phone, like .
- Discounts. Some providers may offer you a free transfer simply for signing up. Others may offer a discount if you transfer more than a specific amount of CFA Franc bceaos.
Is it a good time to send money to Congo-Brazzaville
What's more important, however, is where the strength of the New Zealand dollar against the CFA Franc bceao goes from here – which is harder to call. But whichever way it goes, shopping around has the potential to get you more CFA Franc bceao for your New Zealand dollar and can help you get the best out of any market conditions.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best way to send money to Uzbekistan
Need to transfer NZD to UZS? Learn how to pick the right service to send your money to Uzbekistan.
Best way to send money to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Want to send NZD to the Democratic Republic of the Congo? We will help you pick the best international money transfer service and explain fees and exchange rates.
Best way to send money to Haiti
Looking for the best way to send money from New Zealand to Haiti? Services, rates and fees compared.
Best way to send money to Mauritania
Looking for the best way to send money from New Zealand to Mauritania? Services, rates and fees compared.
Best way to send money to Mali
Looking for the best way to send money from New Zealand to Mali? Services, rates and fees compared.
Best way to send money to Guinea-Bissau
Sending money to Guinea-Bissau from New Zealand? Compare international money transfer services and save on exchange rates and fees.
Best way to send money to Guinea (Conakry)
Sending money to Guinea (Conakry) from New Zealand? Compare international money transfer services and save on exchange rates and fees.
Best way to send money to Gabon
Sending money to Gabon from New Zealand? Compare international money transfer services and save on exchange rates and fees.
Best way to send money to Chad
NZD-XAF is easy with our comprehensive guide to the best ways to send money from New Zealand to Chad.