Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Secured business loans
Get access to a lower rate by using an asset as collateral on a secured business loan.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 5 tips for Kiwi crypto investors to improve security and avoid scams
SPONSORED: Keep your investments safe and give scammers the flick with these security tips based on the latest advice from the NZ government and security experts.
- A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
- Lazy Tax Report 2021
Finder’s Lazy Tax Report found 9 out of 10 Kiwis are missing out on a better deal by sticking with the same provider.
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- Ethereum (ETH) price prediction 2021
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH) and how might the price of ETH fluctuate in the year ahead? Find out in this comprehensive guide.
- AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
- Day trading : What it is and how it works
How day trading works, what to watch out for and how to pick a broker.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- How to buy Tower shares (TWR)
Your easy-to-follow guide to buying Tower shares on New Zealand’s Exchange.