Rail Europe is a distributor of rail and travel tickets worldwide. In Europe, it offers regional rail passes which allow holders continuous travel using individual train companies across the continent.
We don’t currently have any Rail Europe promo codes available. Here are other ticket offers:
Bestselling destinations from Rail Europe
Which countries accept Eurail passes?
- Czech Republic
Rail Europe Review | Pros and Cons
- Accepted all over Europe. Rail Europe passes are valid for train journeys throughout the European Union and the European Economic Area, plus Switzerland and Turkey.
- Available for worldwide travel. Rail Europe also distributes rail passes for North America, South America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Oceania.
- Flexible ticket options. You can choose consecutive travel dates, flexible dates, or ‘point to point’ tickets to suit the needs of your itinerary.
- On board buffet and bathroom facilities. Most trains are fully equipped with bathroom facilities and on-board restaurants.
- Unused tickets are refundable. Passes that have not been used can be refunded up to three days before the travel date, in most cases.
- Plan your itinerary before you buy your rail pass. Partially used passes are not refundable.
How do I make a booking with Rail Europe?
You can make a booking easily online by entering your travel dates and details and following the booking process step by step. You will need to pay online with a credit card or over PayPal to confirm. Paper tickets will be sent to your address before your departure dates, or you can choose to download and print them at home.
What forms of payment does Rail Europe accept?
- American Express
What is the Rail Europe cancellation policy?
Most rail passes can be returned and refunded up to three days prior to the travel date. Point to point tickets and some other specific rail companies may have differing cancellation and refund policies. To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to read the specific fare details of your ticket before you make a purchase.