QuickLoans Debt Consolidation Loan Review
A Quickloans debt consolidation loan allows you to combine all your outstanding debts into a single repayment scheme.
Borrow up to $20,000 with a secured loan from Quickloans. You can apply for a debt consolidation loan online and successful applicants can be granted access to funds within 24 hours.
9.95% - 23.95%
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
Minimum Credit Score
|Product Name||QuickLoans Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Benefit Description||Personal loans up to $20,000 and approved within 60 minutes regardless of your credit score.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||9.95% - 23.95%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 36 months|
|Turnaround Time||60 min. response, money available when docs signed (usually same day)|
|Go to site|
Pros and cons
- No early settlement fee
- Quick approval times
- Fast access to funds
- Collateral required for all loans
- Establishment fee of $95-$595 depending on loan size
- $12 monthly administration fee
Main points to consider with a QuickLoans Debt Consolidation Loan
Quickloans offers debt consolidation loans between $1,000 and $20,000 for terms of up to 5 years.
Applications can be completed online and approval times can be a fast as 90 minutes. If you’re approved for a debt consolidation loan, funds will generally be available within 24 hours.
Features of a debt consolidation loan from Quickloans
- Interest rates between 9.95% - 23.95%. Interest rates vary based on the amount you borrow, the length of the loan and the size of the repayments you’re able to make.
- Varying loan size. You can choose a loan size that suits you from as little as $1,000 up to $20,000.
- Approval times of less than 90 minutes. Once you apply for a loan you’ll be contacted by Quickloans within 30 minutes (during business hours). You’ll then be granted approval within the following hour if your application is successful.
- Funds available within 24 hours. If you’re approved, you should have access to your funds within 24 hours on business days.
- Five-year loan terms. Loan terms can be set at up to 5 years should you need that amount of time to make repayments.
- Repayment choices. You can choose to make your loan repayments in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- Access to registered financial advisers. Quickloans can connect you with registered financial advisers who can provide guidance in financial matters.
- Zero deposit loans available. Zero deposit loans are available if you have collateral to secure the loan against. Collateral can take the form of a car, property or home contents such as whitegoods and electronics.
- Online repayment calculator. You can immediately generate repayment estimates through an online repayment calculator.
- Online application. You can apply for a debt consolidation loan online in as little as five minutes.
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of your loan will depend on how much you borrow, the length of your loan term and your ability to make repayments.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Establishment fee of between $95-$595 depending on loan size
- Account administration fee of $2.80 per week or $12 per month
- Security variation fee of up to $150 to change collateral on a loan
- Refund fee of up to $50 to refund an overpayment
- Extra statement fee of $10 per additional statemen
- Mortgage fee of $399 should you register a property as collateral
- Collateral inspection fees of between $50 - $95
- Collection charges and default fees of $2 every day while in arrears, plus fees for reminder letters, repossession letters and recovery costs if you fail to meet repayments
How to apply for a QuickLoans Debt Consolidation Loan
You can apply for a QuickLoans Debt Consolidation Loan by clicking the green “Go to Site” link on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be over 18 or have a guarantor who is over 18
- Be able to provide security for your loan
- Live in New Zealand and be a citizen or resident
- Not currently be bankrupt
- Not have recently filed a “No Asset Procedure”
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Proof of identity. You must provide proof of your age, address and identity through a driver’s licence, passport, bank card or firearms licence.
- Proof of income. You will need to provide recent payslips or bank statements to demonstrate your ability to make repayments.