QuickLoans offers secured car loans from $1,000 to $20,000.
If you apply for a QuickLoans car loan during business hours, you could get your loan application assessed in 60 minutes or less.
Pros and cons
- Low minimum loan amount of $1,000
- Loans are available for a wide range of vehicles
- Loans require an asset as collateral
- $12 per month administration fee
- Establishment fee of $125 - $595 depending on loan size
Main points to consider with a QuickLoans car loan
QuickLoans offers secured loans from $1,000 up to $20,000 for terms from 6 months to 5 years. Car loans from QuickLoans have annual interest rates of 13.95% - 23.95%.
To apply for a QuickLoans car loan, you will need to provide collateral that can include property, land or vehicles.
Features of a car loan from QuickLoans
- Interest rates from 13.95% - 23.95%. Specific interest rates vary depending on your collateral and individual financial circumstances.
- Flexible loan limits. You could take out a loan from $1,000 to $20,000, depending on your current income and expenses.
- Flexible loan terms. Loan terms range from six months to five years. Keep in mind, loan terms of five years are only available for those using land or property as collateral.
- Flexible repayments. You can repay your loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Free early repayments. There are no additional fees if you choose to repay your loan early.
- Get your ideal vehicle. QuickLoans provides loans for cars, trucks, vans, caravans, commercial vehicles, motorbikes, jet-skis and more.
- Quick online application. You can apply for a QuickLoans loan online in just five minutes.
- 60-minute approval. During business hours, QuickLoans will assess applications in just 60 minutes.
- Same-day funding. If your loan is approved, you could receive your funds in 24 hours or less.
- Bad credit options. You could qualify for a QuickLoans car loan even if you have bad credit. However, you cannot qualify for a loan if you’re bankrupt or have recently filed a No Asset Procedure (NAP).
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of your loan depends on how much you borrow, your loan term and your financial circumstances.
The following fees may apply to your QuickLoans loan:
- Establishment fee of $125 - $595 depending on loan size.
- Administration fee of $12 per month will be added to your loan to cover administrative costs.
- Security variation fee of up to $150 applies if you want to change the collateral on an existing loan.
- Loan withdrawal or variation fee ranges from $95 to $250 per additional advance.
- Refund fee of up to $50.
- Additional statement fee of $10 per additional statement.
- Default fees may apply if you’re unable to make your repayments, default fees and other default-related charges may apply.
- Collateral inspection and mortgage fees may apply if you use property as collateral for your loan.
How to apply for a QuickLoans car loan
To apply for an QuickLoans loan, click the green Go to site buttons on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be 21 years and over or have a guarantor that is.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have a guarantor that is.
- Not be bankrupt or have recently filed a NAP.
When applying for a QuickLoans loan you’ll need to provide:
- Proof of income. You will be asked to provide bank statements or a recent payslip.
- Proof of address. This can be in the form of a recent utility bill.
- Proof of identification. You must prove your age, residency and identity with a valid passport or driver’s licence.