Quick Loans Business Loans Review
It can take just five minutes for you to apply for a business loan with Quick Loans
QuickLoans is based in Riccarton, near Christchurch, so they are well placed to understand Kiwis, and have been helping grow New Zealand businesses since 2003. Whether you want to borrow $1,000 or $20,000, QuickLoans can help support your business needs. Applying can take minutes and you may have approval for a loan within 60 minutes.
|Product Name||Quick Loans Business Loan|
|Benefit Description||Business loans up to $20,000 and approved within 60 minutes regardless of your credit score.|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||9.95% - 23.95%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 60 months|
|Turnaround Time||60 min. response, money available when docs signed (usually same day)|
|Go to site|
What can you use a Quick Loans Business Loan for?
- A cash injection. If you need to purchase new equipment for your business or require an injection of cash, Quick Loans can help.
- To survive slow months. If your business is experiencing quieter months, a loan could help pay invoices or staff.
- Pay your business tax. If an unexpected tax bill has landed on your desk, a loan could assist with avoiding any penalties.
- To keep suppliers and business partners happy. Sometimes, times are hard. Quick Loans can help you bridge a finance gap and maintain key relationships with other businesses and personnel.
The features and benefits of a Quick Loans Business Loan
Here are the main features to consider when applying for a loan:
- Fast online service. Quick Loans provides a convenient online application service for business loans. It only takes minutes to apply and you will receive notification of approval (or not) within the hour.
- A variety of loans. In addition to business loans, Quick Loans offers other loan types from debt consolidation loans to bridging loans. They provide amounts between $1,000 to $20,000.
- Competitive interest rates. Quick Loan has business loans with annual interest rates from 9.95% - 23.95%. The interest rate is individually based for each borrower, plus it takes into consideration the security you provide for the loan.
- Flexible loan repayments. Loan terms range from 6 months to 60 months and you can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. If you are unable to provide a deposit for a loan then, for example, you can use property or land.
- Free early repayment. If you choose to repay the loan early, you do not attract a penalty.
- Loan top-ups. You may be able to qualify for a loan top-up after 3 months if you build up a good repayment history.
How to apply for a business loan with Quick Loans
If you have compared Quick Loans Business Loans with other provider’s products, and you decide a loan is right for you, click the green ‘Go to Site’ button in the table above to start the application process.
- Minimum age. You must be at least 21 years of age or have a guarantor who is.
- Residency requirements. You need to be a New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have a guarantor that is.
- Employment status and credit history. Quick Loans wants to know that you can afford to repay the business loan, so you may still be considered if you are unemployed. It also considers those that are part-time or self-employed workers. However, it does state that you need a ‘reasonable credit history’.
- Collateral for the loan. Quick Loans only offers secured loans, so you must have something to supply as collateral. The security could be in the form of a car, property or even household goods, for example, electronic goods.
- Income confirmation. You require confirmation in the form of bank statements or a recent payslip.
- Proof of address. Proof can be in the form of a recent utility bill.
- Proof of identification. You need to provide a form of current ID, for example, a passport or driver’s licence.
- Current phone number. Either a cell phone or landline number.
- Registration number of the vehicle. If you wish to use a car as security for the business loan, you need to supply its registration details.
Quick Loans is trading under Admiral Finance Limited and is registered with the Registrar of Financial Service Providers. The registration number is FSP 9421.