Only 90 minutes away from Christchurch lies the Porters ski area and its 678 vertical metres of winter playground for you to enjoy.
A mix of gentle, long cruising and challenging runs makes it a good place for groups of mixed abilities to visit.
Beginner and intermediate snowboarders and skiers will enjoy Mountain Park with its range of features and friendly atmosphere to improve your skills among fellow snow enthusiasts.
Need a lesson? The Porters Snow School boasts an international team of qualified instructors who offer expert instruction at reasonable prices.
Porters ski pass prices
|Pass type||Weekend lift pass||Weekday lift pass||Weekend afternoon lift pass||Beginners lift pass|
Children aged 10 and under as well as people aged over 75 can access the slopes free of charge.
What you need to know:
- Number of chair lifts: 1 + 3 T-bars
- Number of runs: 29
- Number of magic carpets: 1
- Ski season dates 2019: Opens 21 June 2019
- Whakapapa snow report: Check the daily Snow Report for a detailed and accurate look at recent snowfalls and conditions
- Trail breakdown: 30% beginner, 30% intermediate and 40% advanced
Top Porters accommodation
Latest Porters ski resort deals and ski packages