Stadium Finance Personal Loans
Borrow up to $100,000 from a company that is ‘committed to making your finance experience a great one’.
While predominantly a Christchurch-based vehicle finance company, Stadium Finance also provides personal loans to customers throughout New Zealand. This provider assesses applications and negotiates loan terms with a network of lenders including Marac, UDC, Oxford Finance and Nelson Building Society.
With access to different lenders, Stadium Finance takes away the hassle of speaking to different companies as its staff use their wealth of financial experience to find you the best deal to suit your financial situation.
Read on to find out more about Stadium Finance personal loans and how you can apply.
Features and benefits of a Stadium Finance loan
- Varying interest rates – Interest rates range from 9.95% to 19.95% and are calculated based on factors such as your credit history, income, financial commitments, loan term and amount borrowed.If you have a good credit history, then you may be rewarded with a lower interest rate.
- Decision within 24 hours – Once you’ve applied, you’ll find out if your loan has been approved within 24 hours. In some cases, it’s possible to get an answer in just a few hours.
- Payout within 24 hours – Once your loan agreement papers have been signed, you’ll have the funds in your account within 24 hours or directly to a vendor. Same-day payouts are also possible.
- Flexible loan terms – Choose the loan term that suits you from 12 to five years and take advantage of flexible payment options so you can manage your money.
- Hardship variation – If there comes a time during your loan term that you are unable to meet your payments, you can apply for hardship variation. This means that your loan payments may be put on hold or the amount reduced.
How to apply for a loan from Stadium Finance
To decide that a Stadium Finance personal loan is right for you, make sure to check the terms and possible interest rates against other comparable lenders. If you’re ready to apply, you can complete an application form on the Stadium Finance website as long as you are at least 18 years of age and are a New Zealand resident.
Information and documentation
When you fill in your application form you’ll be asked to provide your personal information, where you live, employment and income details and how much you want to borrow. You will also need to verify your identity, address and income so be ready to supply these when a Stadium Finance team member contacts you to progress your application.
What other products does Stadium Finance offer?
- Credit Contract Indemnity – This insurance covers your loan repayments if you are unable to meet them due to illness, injury, redundancy, bankruptcy or death.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance – If your asset is written off or stolen while you are still paying your loan off and the insurance payout is less than what you owe, this insurance will cover the shortfall.
Read more on this topic
ANZ Personal Loans With the ability to borrow up to $40,000 for a loan term of up to 7 years, ANZ personal loans are worth considering for debt consolidation, vehicle finance or a dream holiday.
BNZ Personal Loans If you’re an existing BNZ customer, a BNZ personal loan gives you flexibility when it comes to managing your finances.
Kiwibank Personal Loans When you take out a Kiwibank personal loan, all profits stay in New Zealand. Find out more about interest rates, loan terms and features.
Nectar Personal Loans Find out how you can get instant approval and funds in your account the same day with an unsecured Nectar personal loan.
Pronto Finance Personal Loan Review If you're approved for a loan, you could be paid in as little as nine minutes.
Loans for people on a pension Receiving a pension shouldn't stop you from getting a loan. Find out what loan options you have whether you're using Kiwisaver or getting NZ Super.
Compare dental loans If you don't have the money to pay for the dentist, why not consider a dental loan? Read this guide to find out what options you have to cover the costs of dental work, including surgery, and what lenders are available.
Compare financing options for legal fees Discover nine different ways to finance your legal fees and common costs to expect.
Personal loan fees explained We break down exactly what a lender could charge you for, how much you could expect to pay and which fees you can avoid altogether.
Understanding annual percentage rates on personal loans Learn how APRs on personal loans work and what you could expect to pay with good, fair or bad credit.